Almost everyone loves meat, because it is a very satisfying and quite useful product. But after all, its taste depends largely on how to prepare it. In order to make it fragrant and juicy, it is recommended to pre-marinate or rub the pieces with spicy mixtures. But there is another option that can make it juicy, tender and fragrant – cook it in a sauce of tomatoes.
|meat (pulp, it is better to use tenderloin) –||1 kg|
|tomato puree –||800-900 ml|
|Luke –||one big head|
|spice –||at its discretion|
|vegetable oil –||75 ml|
|Time for preparing: 120 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 208 Kcal|
Cooking meat in tomato sauce can be as follows:
- The flesh of the meat should be thoroughly washed, if there is a film on the surface, then it is better to cut it;
- Cut the cut into pieces with a thickness of about a centimeter;
- Pour vegetable oil into the pan and put it on the fire to warm up;
- Put the pieces of meat on the hot oil and leave to roast;
- We clean the onion from the husk and cut it into small cubes with a knife;
- After 10 minutes we turn the pieces of meat on the other side and leave to fry;
- After 5-7 minutes in a frying pan, we put onion pieces and leave to fry for another couple of minutes;
- Pour about 180 ml of water and shift into a deep baking dish;
- Fill with tomato puree, spice it up, add some salt;
- Pour some more water;
- The oven must be heated to a temperature of about 180-190 degrees;
- Remove the form in the oven and leave to prepare for about half an hour;
- After about 45 minutes, pieces of meat should be shifted to the other side;
- Then bake another 45 minutes and remove from the oven;
- If desired, you can decorate with chopped fresh herbs;
- Put the meat on a plate, pour over the sauce and serve along with a side dish of potatoes, spaghetti or vegetables.
Meat with beans in tomato sauce
First, prepare the necessary ingredients:
- beef or pork pulp – half a kilogram;
- a glass of white or red bean;
- two medium onions;
- tomato juice or sauce – 200 ml;
- 60 grams of wheat flour;
- vegetable oil;
- salt to your taste;
- spice mix.
It takes 3 hours to prepare.
Caloric content – 245 kcal.
How to cook:
- It is advisable to soak the beans from evening to night, it will speed up its preparation;
- Soaked beans are put in a saucepan, filled with water and set to boil;
- After the water begins to boil, it is required to drain and pour cold water again. Boil until half ready, about two hours;
- Rinse the meat under cool water and cut into medium pieces;
- We shift the meat into the pot, pour water, add salt, spices and set to boil over medium heat;
- Onion heads are peeled and cut into small cubes;
- Pour vegetable oil into the pan, add onion and fry until golden;
- After that, we shift the meat, beans into one saucepan, spread onions to them, add a little oil and water and simmer for a quarter of an hour on low heat;
- Then pour all the tomato sauce. You can dilute a tomato or ketchup in water — 150 grams of tomato or ketchup is added to 400 ml of water;
- Season with spices, add some salt and leave to stew for 15 minutes;
- Dilute flour in water and pour in to the meat with beans;
- The mixture should be viscous and thick. Simmer for about 10 minutes;
- After that, remove from heat, cool slightly and serve..
Spaghetti with meat in tomato sauce
We will prepare the following products:
- meat – 300-400 grams;
- spaghetti – 400 gram pack;
- onion – 1 piece;
- tomatoes – 3 pieces;
- garlic teeth – 3 pieces;
- sweet pepper – 1 piece;
- white wine – 2 large spoons;
- cheese – a small piece of 70 grams;
- vegetable oil;
- salt to your taste;
- pinch sugar;
- spices for flavor;
- a few leaves of laurel;
- a couple of fresh greens.
Cooking time – 75 minutes.
Calorie content – 220 kcal.
- Meat is washed, cut into medium pieces and scroll with a meat grinder or grind with a blender;
- Fry the minced meat in butter until done, about 15-20 minutes. Put it in a bowl;
- Peel the onion, chop it with a knife into small slices;
- Fry the onion in the same pan, in which the minced meat was prepared, but be sure to add some oil;
- Pepper is washed, cleaned of seeds and cut into small squares;
- Garlic cloves clean and chop small plates;
- Pepper and garlic pour to the onion and fry for about 3-5 minutes;
- Then pour the white wine to the vegetables and stew for a couple of minutes;
- We clean the tomatoes from the skin and wipe to a puree;
- Put tomato puree and tomato paste in the vegetable mixture with wine and leave to stew for 3-5 minutes;
- Add salt, sugar, oregano and other spices;
- Next, put the mince in the sauce. If the sauce is thick, then you can pour a little water;
- Add a few leaves of Lavrushka and simmer another 5 minutes;
- Spaghetti must be cooked until ready, we must add some salt water;
- Put spaghetti in a colander, rinse, put in a saucepan and add butter to prevent pasta from sticking together;
- Put spaghetti on a plate, pour sauce with meat and serve on the table. You can decorate the top with chopped greens.
Beef stew in tomato sauce in a slow cooker
The following ingredients are required for cooking:
- 700 grams of beef;
- two onions;
- one carrot;
- 50 grams of tomato paste;
- 1 large spoonful of flour;
- oil – 30 ml;
- spices at will;
- don’t forget the salt.
It will take 2 hours to prepare.
Calories – 239 kcal.
Cooking should be as follows:
- We pour vegetable oil into the bowl of the multicooker, select the “Frying” mode and heat it;
- We wash the beef, remove the film and streaks;
- Cut beef into small pieces and roll them down in flour;
- Put the meat in hot oil and fry for 10 minutes;
- We clean the onions from the skin and cut them into half rings;
- Wash carrots, peel and chop into thin straws;
- Pour the vegetables to the meat, stir and continue to fry;
- After the onions and carrots turn ruddy, you can add tomato paste and stir;
- Fill hot water, it should cover the components;
- Rearrange to the mode of “quenching”, close the slow cooker and leave to prepare for 60 minutes;
- Then open, season with spices, add some salt;
- Leave to stew for about 30 minutes;
- Sprinkle ready meat with tomato sauce with chopped greens. Served with any side dish – boiled potatoes, steamed vegetables, cereals.
Pork with potatoes in tomato sauce in the oven
The following ingredients should be prepared:
- half a kilo of pork;
- potatoes – 4 tubers;
- one carrot root vegetable;
- 2 large spoons of tomato;
- natural cow oil – 70 grams;
- 1 large spoonful of wheat flour;
- salt to your taste;
- a few sprigs of fresh parsley and dill.
Cooking time – 1.5 hours.
Calorie – 289 kcal.
How to cook:
- Pork washed, cut off the film, excess fat and cut into medium pieces;
- Rub the pieces on both sides of the salt, spices;
- Put the meat on a cutting board, cover with plastic bag or cling film;
- We beat on both sides with a kitchen mallet;
- Put half of the butter in a frying pan and set it to melt on the fire;
- Pour pork in melted butter and fry on both sides until golden brown appears;
- Peel the potatoes, rinse and cut into slices or circles;
- Fry the potatoes in butter until medium readiness, be sure to add some salt;
- In the pan, in which the meat was fried, make the sauce. Add the remaining half of the butter and melt it;
- Pour flour into melted butter, add butter and pour 2 large spoons of water. All mix well until heave homogeneous structure;
- Wash carrots, peel and rub through a coarse grater;
- The baking dish can be oiled;
- We spread a layer of meat, then on top of a layer of grated carrots, then the potatoes and pour all the sauce;
- The oven should be preheated, it should be about 180-190 degrees;
- Place in the oven form and leave to bake for 40 minutes;
- Then take out, decorate with greens and serve..
Meat with tomato sauce is not too difficult to prepare, but only in time this process can be long. However, the result is worth the time spent. The ready dish will be especially appreciated by men, because they are very fond of meat. And in combination with tomato, the taste of meat is more vivid and pronounced, moreover, the sauce makes it soft and very juicy..