Birthday is an important holiday for everyone. Therefore, it is worth preparing for this event with full responsibility..
Be sure to clean up the house, decorate all the rooms and most importantly – develop a menu. Particular attention should be paid to hot dishes, because this treat is the most important place on the holiday table..
So what can make such an original, to surprise the invited guests? Consider the popular recipes excellent hot dishes for the holidays.
|Chicken breasts –||2 pieces|
|Fresh mushrooms (champignons) –||300 grams|
|Sunflower oil –||for roasting|
|Water –||half a cup|
|Butter –||50 grams|
|Salt and ground pepper –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 75 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 168 Kcal|
Culinary processing in stages:
- The oven includes heating up to 200 degrees;
- Chicken breasts should be rubbed with a mixture of salt and black pepper;
- We pour oil into the pan, put it on the fire and heat it. Put the grated breasts on the heated oil and fry for 5 minutes;
- Mushrooms clean, wash and cut them into thin slices. Next, fall asleep to the breasts, add some salt. Add the fire and fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally;
- Breast set in a preheated oven and bake. Bake them should be until the white color in the center and clear juice. About 20 minutes. Next, remove the chicken breasts, put them on a plate and cover with foil;
- Mushrooms fry in 5 minutes;
- Then pour half a glass of water and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cooking should be as long as the water level does not decrease by half and remove from the stove;
- The juice should be poured into the mixture, which is separated from the chicken meat and add a piece of butter. Everything is mixed until the butter is melted. Salt and pepper;
Stuffed Krakow Beef
The dish will require the following ingredients:
- Beef pulp – 1 kilogram;
- 500 ml of broth;
- 70 grams of ghee;
- A little salt and black pepper.
- Dried porcini mushrooms – 4 pieces;
- 100 grams of green onions;
- 100 grams of ghee;
- Ham – 150 grams;
- 1 egg (white and yolk separately);
- Flour – 70 grams;
- Parsley – 100 grams;
- Ready mustard – 70 grams;
- Table salt and ground black pepper.
- Soak dried mushrooms in hot water for half an hour;
- Green onions should be finely chopped with a knife and fry in melted butter (50 grams);
- Put the flour in the pan, add 70 grams of melted butter there and fry everything;
- Then cut the ham in the form of thin sticks or straws;
- Soaked mushrooms, braised onions and finely chopped parsley are passed through a meat grinder into a cup. Add there water in which mushrooms, mustard, yolk, fried flour, salt, ground pepper were soaked and mixed. The filling is ready;
- Put the stuffing in the previously prepared beef pulp and put ham slices in its middle;
- Then the meat is wrapped in a roll and tied with a regular thread;
- Lay out the roll in the utyatnitsa, add the ghee and pour all the meat broth;
- The oven is heated to 200 degrees and set the duck with the roll. He stews 2 hours. Then reduce the temperature to 160 and simmer another 20 minutes;
- Then we take out the roll, wrap it in foil and put it back into the broth with the broth. Remove to the oven and simmer for 30 minutes;
- After we take out the meat and filter the sauce;
- At the end, the stuffed roll should be cut into pieces and put on a flat plate..
Pork-harmonica baked with cheese and tomatoes
The dish will require the following ingredients:
- Pork pulp – 1 kilogram;
- 200 grams of hard cheese;
- 2 medium tomatoes;
- Head of garlic;
- Salt and spices.
As spices, you can use coriander, thyme, ground red and black pepper, paprika. You can also use ready-made mixtures of spices for pork.
Culinary processing step by step:
- The oven is turned on to warm up to 200 degrees, it should also be covered with foil;
- Cheese is sliced with a thickness of 3-4 mm;
- Tomatoes are cut into circles or half circles;
- Garlic cloves are chopped into thin slices;
- A piece of meat should be cut every 1-2 cm, but not completely. We salt and we rub with spices, including and in cuts;
- We spread the accordion of meat on the foil, put in the cuts of 4 plates of garlic, on a layer of cheese and 2 circles of tomato. All sprinkle with spices;
- The foil should be tightly wrapped so that juice and steam do not protrude through it;
- We remove the pork in the oven. It is baked for 1 hour;
- After that, take out the harmonica and unfold the foil. We do everything carefully so as not to burn yourself. Add the fire in the oven to 220 degrees and remove the roll for 15 minutes;
- Pork harmonica is ready.
Recipes hot meals for children’s birthday
You will not surprise children with too exquisite food, it is not very important for them. Here is an interesting presentation and bright colors attract children’s attention much more. In addition, food for children must be cooked properly..
Meatballs in the oven
Meatballs require the following ingredients:
- 1 kilogram of meat (pork and beef);
- 2-3 pieces of onion;
- Garlic – 2 cloves;
- One chicken egg;
- A couple of pieces of white bread;
- Boiled rice – 200 grams;
- Potatoes – 2 pieces;
- Some salt and pepper.
- Carrots – 1 piece;
- 1 piece of onion;
- 500 ml of water;
- Flour – 30 grams;
- Some salt and pepper.
- Through the meat grinder skip meat, onions and garlic;
- The flesh of the bread is soaked in an egg;
- Potatoes should be rubbed with a coarse grater;
- In the stuffing we lay out the potatoes, soaked pulp of bread, boiled rice, salt and pepper. Mix until smooth. The stuffing is placed in the refrigerator for 2 hours;
- Then do the frying. Carrots are peeled and wiped with a large grater, finely cut the onion with a knife. Fry vegetables in vegetable oil;
- In a glass, stir the flour in warm water. Pour into a frying pan with vegetables;
- We bring the frying to a boil, and pour boiled water;
- We take mince from the refrigerator and make balls from it. Put them in a baking sheet and pour gravy;
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and set the meatballs. They baked for 30-40 minutes.
Chicken rolls in bacon
Treats will require the following products:
- Chicken fillet – 1 kilogram;
- Curd cheese – 200 grams;
- A couple of pieces of red bell pepper;
- 2 bunches of dill and parsley;
- Bacon – 300 grams;
- Vegetable oil;
- Some salt and spice.
- Chicken meat is cut into thin plates 1 cm thick. Each piece should be discarded, salt and rub with spices;
- Curd cheese cut into small squares and put them on top of each layer of chicken fillet;
- Bulgarian pepper must be washed and cleaned of seeds. Then cut them into squares, and spread them on top of the curd cheese, sprinkle with finely chopped greens on top;
- Each plate of chicken fillet must be tightly wrapped with a roll and pulled off with a strip of bacon;
- Baking or form greased with butter and spread on all the rolls. We remove them in the preheated oven to 180 degrees. They bake for 25-30 minutes.
Hot dishes according to these recipes will be the main treat of your table on your birthday. Be sure to prepare them and treat all relatives and invited guests..
Be sure they will appreciate them. And treats for the children’s table will delight children with its unusual delicate taste..