Spinach is a plant that is the vitamin king among vegetables. In a season when the body does not have enough vitamins, this product is simply not replaceable. Spinach contains vitamins: C, E, B, A, PP. As well as a large number of useful minerals, such as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, zinc, iron, iodine and many others..
Such a variety of nutrients saturates the body with vitamins and energy. The use of spinach helps to strengthen the immune system, normalizes metabolic processes, cleanses the body of toxins and slags, increases hemoglobin, has a positive effect on blood vessels.
The benefits of spinach are known all over the world, and therefore they are widely used in cooking. The number and variety of recipes for fresh spinach is huge. It can be added to salads, appetizers, soups, all kinds of casseroles, pies and meats.
It is also useful to use spinach simply fresh or make gorgeous fortified smoothies from it..
|Fresh Spinach –||1 bunch (small)|
|Sorrel –||half a small bunch|
|Parsley leaves –||1 bundle|
|Onions (greens) –||1 bundle|
|Chicken eggs –||2 pcs.|
|Olives –||7-10 pieces.|
|Any vegetable oil –||2.5 Art. spoons|
|Apple vinegar –||half tablespoon|
|Time for preparing: 25 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 50 Kcal|
- Pre-boil and cool the eggs;
- All greens well washed and slightly dried;
- Then finely chop the herbs, mix and season with oil and vinegar, add salt if desired;
- Top with sliced eggs and olives. Salad ready.
Curd Spinach Snack
Ingredients for cooking:
- Fresh spinach – 200 g;
- Dill greens – 1 small bunch;
- Fat cottage cheese (preferably homemade) – 200-250 g;
- Yogurt (not sweet) – 50 g. Instead of yogurt, you can use kefir or sourdough;
- Garlic – 2 cloves;
- Salt to taste.
- Wash and dry the spinach and dill. Then smash with a blender;
- Mash cottage cheese well, add green mixture, squeezed through a press garlic, yogurt and salt;
- Then blend all the ingredients with a blender. Snack ready.
This dish can be eaten as an independent, and you can make sandwiches. To do this, spread the bread with snack paste, put a piece of ham on top, a red fish or just a piece of cucumber. Such a useful and simple masterpiece will delight your guests and will become a favorite with your family..
Italian spaghetti with mushroom and spinach sauce
- Spaghetti or pasta – 300 g;
- Fresh spinach – 400 g;
- Hard cheese – 120 g;
- Cream 20% – 150 ml;
- Mushrooms (champignons or oyster mushrooms) – 350 g;
- Onion – 1 pc. (average);
- Butter – 40-50 g;
- Spices – add to taste.
- Wash the mushrooms, cut and send to the pan with preheated butter;
- Peel the onions, cut into half rings and place in mushrooms;
- When the mushrooms and onions are reddened, add washed and chopped spinach to the pan. Spinach then 3-4 minutes, until it changes color and becomes soft;
- Next, pour the cream into the pan and mix all the ingredients;
- Add spices;
- Then cut the cheese into small pieces, send to the mixture, cover, remove from heat and leave for 5-7 minutes, so that the sauce is infused;
- Put the ready sauce on top of the boiled spaghetti. Before serving, decorate the dish with your favorite herbs.
This dish of Italian cuisine will delight you and your loved ones with its spicy taste. Preparation takes only 25 minutes..
Snack roll made of pita, spinach and red fish
Ingredients for cooking:
- Spinach – 1 bunch;
- Red fish (salmon, pink salmon, tuna) – 350g;
- Beans (canned) – 1 can (400 g);
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp. spoons;
- Onion bulb (blue) – 1 pc;
- Bulgarian pepper (yellow or red) – 2 pcs;
- Medium carrots – 1 pc;
- Hard cheese – 150-170 g;
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp. spoons;
- Salt – at will;
- Lettuce leaves – 4-5 pieces.
- Mash beans with a fork or smash with a blender, with the addition of lemon juice and butter. Salt;
- Chop the onions as small as possible;
- Bulgarian pepper cut into thin strips;
- Carrots and hard cheese grated on a medium grater;
- Fish cut into thin oblong slices;
- Wash and dry the spinach;
- Put on the pita bread all the ingredients in thin layers in the following sequence: beans, spinach leaves, fish, onion, bell pepper, carrots and cheese;
- Then roll the pita bread into a neat roll and let it soak for 20-25 minutes. Next, cut the pita bread into small rolls and lay on a plate decorated with salad leaves..
The dish looks very elegant and elegant. This snack will decorate any holiday, and is also ideal for a picnic..
Delicate chicken liver and spinach salad
- Chicken or turkey liver – 300 g;
- 3 eggs;
- Tomatoes (preferably cherry) – 4-5 pieces;
- Fresh spinach – 1 small bunch;
- Lettuce leaves – 4-5 pieces;
- Soy sauce (classic, mushroom) – 3 tbsp. spoons;
- Garlic – 3 small teeth;
- Onion – 1 pc. (small);
- Any vegetable oil – 3 tbsp. spoons;
- Butter – 40 g;
- Balsamic cream – to taste.
- Wash and dry the spinach and lettuce;
- Prepare the liver: wash and cut into small portions;
- Finely chop the onion, chop the garlic;
- Place olive oil and butter in a frying pan, heat it. Put the garlic and onion, then 3 minutes on low heat and pull them out of the pan. Then add liver, soy sauce to spicy oil and cook for 7-8 minutes;
- Cook poached eggs. To do this, you need to take a saucepan, pour about 0.5 liters of water into it, put it on fire before boiling. Fresh egg gently break into a bowl, so as not to affect the yolk. As soon as the water boils, add half a teaspoon of ordinary vinegar to it and quieter the fire. Then with a spoon or spatula, scroll the water in the skillet so that a similar funnel forms, and pour the egg in there. After 4 minutes, the poached egg can be removed from boiling water;
- Break lettuce leaves and spinach into large pieces and put on a large plate. Put the cooked liver on top of the greenery, watering it with the gravy in which she prepared;
- Poached eggs and cherry tomatoes on liver;
- For the final finish, add balsamic cream to taste..
This nutritious and healthy warm salad diversifies your diet and will decorate any holiday table..
Delicious and healthy spinach smoothie
- Spinach is a small bunch;
- Juice of one orange;
- Ripe banana – 1 pc;
- Pear – 1 pc;
- Mint – 2-3 leaves for decoration.
- Spinach and orange juice, beat well in a blender, until a homogeneous consistency;
- Then add chopped pear and banana. Smash everything again with a blender;
- When serving, decorate with mint leaves.
It should be said that spinach does not lose its properties during heat treatment and freezing. Therefore, equally useful in any form. Enjoy your meal!