Heck is prepared in any form: fried, boiled, etc..
The meat of this fish is very widely used in the diet, because this type of fish is characterized by a combination of easy digestibility and low calorie content..
The hake has vitamins and minerals that are not synthesized by the body, so dietitians are advised to include it in the menu..
The presented recipes for preparing a hake in the oven are simple and do not require a large investment of time and money, especially since baking it is fairly easy and simple..
|fresh frozen hake –||1 carcass, weighing 350-400 g|
|turnip bow –||1 piece|
|carrot –||1 piece|
|sour cream –||3-5 Art. l.|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 93 Kcal|
- thaw the fish, remove the fins, entrails, then rinse the whole carcass, make a cut from above, along the ridge;
- then cut the belly and gently separate the fillets to make a beautiful boneless half;
- onions clean and chop rings (or half-rings – on request);
- we clean carrots and chop into thin circles;
- cut 2 pieces of foil of the required size, put one piece of fillet on each and sprinkle with salt;
- put on each cut fish 2-3 tbsp. spoons of sour cream, spreading over the entire surface;
- onions and carrots mix and sprinkle with fish;
- wrap the foil and put it on a baking sheet (you can in the baking dish);
- put in the oven baking sheet for 30-35 minutes, maintaining the temperature of 170 – 200 degrees;
- You can sprinkle with herbs when serving.
Cooking hake in sour cream sauce
Calorie dishes – 187 kcal
This recipe is good because a lot of servings are made from 1 kg of fish. A set of products that is necessary for the preparation of this dish:
- hake fillet – 1 kg;
- sour cream 18-23% fat – 400-500 grams;
- bunch of green onions;
- salt and spices – to taste individually.
- fillet of hake must be defrosted and divided into pieces;
- The size of such pieces will be the same as it is customary to cook in a family – you can cut very small pieces, or you can cut the carcass into 3 parts;
- put the hake on the bottom of the form in which it will be baked (you can sprinkle with lemon juice – at will);
- we salt and pepper it at our discretion;
- put sour cream in a separate deep plate, pour in any spices that you use, mix;
- Pour the mixture on the fish on top;
- Wash the green onions and cut them in small tubes;
- Pour the onion on top of the sour cream and put the form in a preheated oven for 30-35 minutes;
- Finished fish is served with potatoes (mashed potatoes).
Baked whole hake in the oven with vegetables
Calorie dishes – 135 kcal
If you want to pamper your loved ones with something tasty and healthy, a simple recipe for baking this fish with vegetables is recommended, besides this recipe is considered to be a dietary one, because it contains the minimum number of calories.
- hake carcass – 3 pcs .;
- peeled carrots – 4 pcs., medium size;
- onions – 1 pc .;
- tomatoes – 3 pcs .;
- lemon – 3 circles;
- black pepper and salt – to taste;
- hard cheese – 80 g .;
- sugar – 1.5 tsp;
- greens – 5 sprigs of parsley.
- Onions cut into thin circles, and carrots – it is better to grate on a coarse grater;
- Prepare a mixture of salt, black pepper, sugar, then rub the carcasses of the hake with this mixture;
- Cut tomatoes into ringlets;
- Put carrots and onions in a roasting sleeve, put fish upstairs. In each fish (abdomen) we place 2 rings of fresh lemon;
- Tomatoes put around the fish, sprinkle the cheese on top of the fish;
- We decorate the whole composition with parsley sprigs;
- We close the sleeve and pierce it in several places;
- We place the oven heated to 210-230 degrees and bake for about 50 minutes.
Hake cooked in tomato sauce
Very tasty and juicy is obtained stewed hake in tomato sauce, because the fish is soaked through the sauce with vegetables.
To prepare the recipe for hake in tomato sauce, you will need the following set of products:
- cleared hake – 1 kg;
- chicken egg – 2 pcs .;
- wheat flour – 130 g .;
- vegetable oil – 100 g .;
- tomato paste – 3 tbsp. l .;
- onion turnips – 3 pcs. medium size;
- big carrot – 1 pc .;
- margarine – 40 g;
- water – 200 gr.
Watch this video and you will understand that to make such a yummy is very easy and simple..
Stages of cooking this dish:
- hake roasting;
- cooking sauce;
- roasting in the oven;
- Start cooking.
- We clean the fish from the viscera and the outer husk, then we wash it well, cut off the fins and tail, cut it into pieces-portions, salt it;
- On a preheated pan, place the hake slices rolled in flour, and then in the egg the pieces of hake and fry until golden brown;
- Cooking gravy: carrot and onion cut into squares and fry;
- In a separate cup, mix the water and tomato paste, add to the mass 2 tsp. sugar and pour it into the pan with roasted onions and carrots, adding margarine;
- Last chord: put the fried pieces on the baking dish, pour the hake with gravy and put in a well-heated oven for literally 7-9 minutes.
Dish is ready!