Eclairs are elongated custard dough pastries, which are filled with cream or condensed milk, and iced on top. Cooking dessert may seem complicated, but in fact the technology is quite simple, does not require special skills.
|purified water –||0.25 l|
|chicken eggs –||4 things.|
|butter) –||325 g|
|table salt –||0.25 tsp.|
|wheat flour) –||1 st.|
|condensed milk (liquid) –||10 art. l.|
|Time for preparing: 45 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 340 Kcal|
- Bring the water in a pan with a non-stick coating to the boiling point.
- Add butter (125 g) and, melting it, bring the composition to a boil again.
- Add a little salt along with the flour and stir the composition until it turns into a dense homogeneous mass..
- Remove from the stove, wait for cooling and add alternately chicken eggs, constantly mixing the composition.
- On a pre-processed vegetable oil baking lay out a tablespoon of choux dough.
- Heat the oven to 220ºС and send a baking tray for half an hour.
- During this time, prepare the cream: whip butter (200 grams) with condensed milk to obtain a homogeneous light cream.
- Get ready-made eclairs and do not touch them before cooling. Then make longitudinal cuts and fill them with prepared cream. The surface of the eclairs can be abundantly lubricated with condensed milk..
Cooking method with boiled condensed milk cream
Eclairs prepared according to this recipe are very sweet and tasty. For them we need:
- softened butter (butter) – 200 g;
- purified water – ¾ st .;
- table salt – pinch;
- wheat flour – 1 tbsp. (full, with a slide);
- 4 chicken eggs;
- condensed milk (thick, boiled) – ½ can.
Cooking time – 55 minutes.
Calories – 385 kcal.
The stages of preparing eclairs:
- Prepare the choux pastry. It will require a container (pan) with a non-stick coating. Pour into it purified water, 100 grams of butter, previously chopped into pieces, and salt. Heat until butter is completely melted and the mass reaches boiling point.
- Add flour and stir at a very fast pace. Remove the tank from the stove and leave to cool.
- Add chicken eggs to the warm mass alternately, stirring each time. Homogeneous beautiful dough turns out.
- Baking baking sheet with sunflower oil and using a teaspoon to put on it small round lumps of prepared dough.
- Send to the oven and bake for 30 minutes at a temperature of 200ºС.
- Then take them out of the oven, gently spread on a platter and leave to cool completely..
- Now prepare the cream. Put the condensed milk in a container, then the remaining half of the butter and beat with a mixer.
- With a sharp knife make cuts in eclairs and fill them with cream.
Surely you will also like puff pastry custard.
On the link you will find a wonderful recipe of the sausage cake.
Did you know that the potato cake can be made from crackers? Here is a detailed recipe..
The most delicate cakes
You will need the following list of products:
- purified water – 125 ml;
- salt – ½ tsp;
- milk (fresh, cow) – 125 ml;
- butter, brought to room temperature, – 100 g;
- sugar – 1 tsp;
- chicken eggs -4 pcs .;
- 150 g of wheat flour;
- 1 tbsp. l fresh milk, 1 chicken egg – for lubrication;
- condensed milk (thick, boiled) – 1 can.
Cooking time – 2 hours.
Calorie – 370 kcal.
Stages of preparation of eclairs with condensed milk:
- Turn on the oven and heat to 200ºC. Combine water, milk, sugar, butter and salt in a non-stick saucepan..
- Place the container on the stove and wait for the composition to reach its boiling point. Remove the container from the stove and immediately pour the wheat flour into the hot mixture. Mix vigorously until a homogeneous mass is obtained, without lumps..
- Place the container on the stove again and dry the dough a little there, stirring it constantly for 1 minute..
- Hammer in one egg, after each carefully mix the composition. The resulting dough should be smooth, stretch and smooth..
- Using a special bag for pastry making sausage form from dough.
- Send to oven and leave to bake for 25 minutes, remove and cool..
- Condensed boiled condensed milk put in a pastry bag and, making a small hole in the side of the eclairs, fill them.
How to make a filling for eclairs from boiled and liquid condensed milk
This filling makes the dessert more intense, but, it is worth noting, very sweet.
Necessary components for preparation:
- 2 tbsp. l cognac;
- 1 can of condensed milk (boiled);
- butter, softened in the conditions of the room – 200 g;
- 3 tbsp. l condensed milk (liquid).
Cooking time – 45 minutes.
Calories – 329 kcal.
Stages of preparation of the filling:
- Bring all prepared ingredients to room temperature..
- Put the butter and boiled condensed milk in a container. Beat thoroughly with a mixer..
- Add liquid condensed milk and brandy. Continue whisking composition.
- Freshly baked eclairs filled with ready-made flavored filling.
- In order for the cakes not to settle, after they are taken out of the oven, it is worth piercing them in several places using a regular toothpick. So steam will come out of baking faster..
- In order for the dough to brew better and not stick to the dishes, you should use containers with a thickened bottom or non-stick coating. Ideal for these purposes is suitable cast iron cookware..
- In order for the prepared dough to fully rise, it is strictly forbidden to open the oven during the first 15 minutes.
- In the absence of a pastry syringe or bag, you can use the usual used bag of polyethylene from kefir or milk, in which you need to carefully cut off a corner from either side.
- Also, the dough on a baking sheet can be laid out using two tablespoons, pre-moistened in cold water. One of the devices dough is recruited, and the other is very carefully shifted to the baking sheet.
In the video – the option of cooking eclairs with condensed milk in chocolate glaze: