Before any housewife, as constantly busy in the kitchen, and rarely cooking, the questions arise: “What would cook new?” And “What to cook quickly?”. Bread crackers will help to diversify light dishes with success..
|Packaging kiryeshek, you can take the product with any taste –||40 g|
|Small forks of Peking cabbage –||1 PC.|
|Mayonnaise, or mayonnaise half with sour cream –||about 100 g|
|Garlic –||1 slice, or, for those who love sharper – 2 pieces.|
|Time for preparing: 15 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 150 Kcal|
For its preparation requires a minimum of products. Salad turns out easy for digestion and rather nourishing. You can add fresh tomatoes and cucumbers, leafy greens. These products will enrich the dish with vitamins. You can reduce caloric content by adding natural yogurt or kefir to the dressing..
Prepare the sauce. Add finely grated garlic to taste in mayonnaise, mix, let it brew for 5 minutes;
Chop randomly Peking cabbage;
Cabbage mix with sauce;
Top with croutons. All should be mixed before use..
Salad with beans with the addition of roasted champignons and kirieshek
This salad is best done with boiled beans. In this form, it looks more appetizing than canned. In the extreme case of the beans and beans from the jar.
- Packaging kiryeshek with any taste, except for the aroma of seafood – 40 g;
- Boiled beans – 300-400 gr. (finished product);
- Fresh champignons – 0.5 kg;
- Any onion – 1 head;
- Mayonnaise – about 100 grams;
- Oil for frying (vegetable);
- Salt, pepper, ground.
The time required for cooking is given taking into account the finished beans – 30 minutes.
Calorie 100 grams. salad with beans and mushrooms – 250 kcal.
- Beans should be pre-soaked for several hours until complete swelling, rinse well, boil until ready in salted water, cool. This manipulation is desirable to do the day before, or two days before cooking salad. In the refrigerator, boiled beans are quietly stored for several days;
- Clean champignons, without films, coarsely chopped, lightly fry on a small amount of vegetable oil so that they do not overly fry. In the process of cooking they need to salt and pepper;
- Separately fry the onions to full readiness;
- Stir the cooled mushrooms and onions with beans, mayonnaise and crackers.
Another variation on the subject of such a salad is with the addition of smoked or grilled chicken breast. In this case, it turns out a festive version of the dish. For it you need to dice chicken fillet from the breast, then add it to the above components.
Salad with sausage or ham, with the addition of cheese and vegetables
This salad is suitable for a festive feast. Its interesting taste guarantees the hostess a lot of compliments. If guests are expected to arrive, the number of all components should be increased..
- Packaging kiryeshek with the taste of cheese, kebab, chicken, salami or greens – 40 g;
- Medium sized tomatoes – 3 pcs;
- Half-smoked sausage (smoked chicken breast or ham) – 200 gr;
- Fresh sweet pepper – 2 pcs;
- Cheese (not melted) – 150 gr;
- Dill and parsley – the amount of the discretion;
- Light mayonnaise, or mixed with sour cream – about 100 grams;
- Salt, pepper, ground – optional.
The time spent on cooking is 20 minutes.
Calorie content of 100 grams of salad with sausage is 200 kcal.
- All vegetables and herbs washed, dried with a napkin;
- Tomatoes, pepper, sausage product cut into cubes;
- Coarsely grate cheese;
- Cut greens into smaller ones;
- All components mix, add crackers, mayonnaise dressing, spices.
A very simple recipe for salad with corn and kirieshkami
A simple recipe with a minimum of ingredients – for lovers of canned corn.
- 1 package of kirieshek with the flavor of cheese or greens – 40 g;
- Corn – 1 medium jar;
- Any cheese – about 100 grams. (can be replaced with boiled rice, sausage or eggs);
- Parsley – quantity at the discretion;
- Mayonnaise – 100 gr.
The time for cooking this dish is 10 – 15 minutes. It depends on the speed of work on the opening of canning containers and rubbing cheese.
Calorie salad with corn – 150 kcal.
- Coarsely grate cheese;
- Cut the parsley;
- Mix croutons, corn, cheese, herbs, mayonnaise.
If instead of cheese you put eggs or rice, then you may need to salt the salad to taste.
Chicken salad with fresh cabbage and kirieshkami
Non-calorie and easy-to-make salad, able to replace dinner.
- Kyrieshki with any taste (garlic will slightly interrupt the flavor of crackers) – 50 gr;
- Boiled chicken (turkey) meat – 150 gr;
- Fresh white cabbage – 200 or 300 grams;
- Olives – about half the average jar;
- Garlic – 1 slice, or, for those who love sharper – 2 pcs;
- Mayonnaise – about 100 grams.
If you have cooked boiled meat, the cooking time will take 20 minutes..
Calorie 100 grams. dishes – 150 kcal.
- It is necessary to boil and cool the chicken or turkey meat in advance;
- Cabbage should be finely chopped, lightly salted and mash your hands;
- Cut olives into rings;
- Finely grate the garlic;
- All products are mixed, mayonnaise and croutons are added. Salad ready.
To the basic composition, you can add fresh cucumbers, greens, white vegetable to replace the peking. Cooking options are many.
Salad with crab sticks, rice and egg and crackers
Corn lovers can add a tin of preserved food to it. The following is a recipe without it..
- Kirieshki with the flavor of caviar, squid or smoked fish – 50 g;
- Crab sticks or meat – 100 gr;
- Boiled rice – 150 or 200 gr;
- Boiled eggs – 3 pcs;
- Green onion feathers – 1 bunch;
- Mayonnaise – about 100 grams.
If you have ready boiled products, the cooking time will take 15 minutes..
Calorie salad weighing 100 grams is 150 kcal.
- Boil rice and eggs in advance, cool;
- Coarsely grated eggs mixed with rice;
- Cut the crab sticks, green onions;
- All mix with mayonnaise and add crackers.
Tomato Salad with Sausage Cheese
This salad is very good in the season of ripening tomatoes. It needs fleshy tomatoes, in which the juice is slightly released. But the salad turns out very tasty and piquant.
- Kirieshki with cheese flavor – 150 gr,
- Large, fleshy tomatoes – 3 pcs, or medium – 6 pcs;
- Sausage cheese – 250 gr;
- Garlic – 3 cloves;
- Mayonnaise – 2-3 tablespoons.
Cooking time is 25-30 minutes. If the portion is reduced by half, the cutting time will also be reduced.
Calorie 100 grams. salad with tomatoes – about 150 kcal.
- First you need to cook mayonnaise sauce, so that it is present. Finely grated garlic should be added to mayonnaise;
- Sausage cheese is cut into small cubes;
- In a separate bowl, tomatoes are crushed with the same cubes;
- When the cutting process is completed, you need to carefully, so as not to mash the tomato pieces, mix both types of slicing. Season with mayonnaise-garlic dressing. Add two packs of crackers.
If tomatoes are not very fleshy, then juice should be removed from their middles..
This salad is unusually tasty at the very beginning, when kirieshki crunch. It is better to cook without further storage. If there are few eaters, you need to make half a serving.
Tips for cooking salad with crackers
Salads cooked with kirieshkami have one feature – some eaters like to feel their crunch, while others prefer to eat dishes with slightly softened and soaked crackers.
Rusks are a very appreciative product. By adding them to the dish you can widely diversify your table. Salads with “crunchy” love children. Therefore, for children’s parties it is simply necessary to prepare vegetable salads with their addition..
For baby food is best to use wheat crackers own homemade. Finely chopped stale bread should be dried in a pan or in an oven. And mayonnaise dressings for small gourmets should be replaced with sour cream or a mixture of lemon juice with vegetable oil.
Experienced housewives and cooks know that cooking is a creative process. Combining canned, fresh vegetables, boiled meat, adding greens, nuts, spices, you can get delicious and healthy dishes. It is not necessary to fully adhere to prescription data. Only the main conditions should be met: fresh, high-quality products and good chefs.
Cook with pleasure! Enjoy your meal!
- 1 Salad with beans with the addition of roasted champignons and kirieshek
- 2 Salad with sausage or ham, with the addition of cheese and vegetables
- 3 A very simple recipe for salad with corn and kirieshkami
- 4 Chicken salad with fresh cabbage and kirieshkami
- 5 Salad with crab sticks, rice and egg and crackers
- 6 Tomato Salad with Sausage Cheese
- 7 Tips for cooking salad with crackers