Recently in the world there is a tendency of transition to more healthy nutrition and vegetarianism. It is very difficult for some people to force themselves to eat right, because in fact it is difficult to refuse tasty sweets, sweets and pastries. But this problem is easily solved: it is not necessary to completely remove sweets from the diet, one has only to replace them with more useful ones..
|powdered milk –||1 st.|
|butter –||100 g|
|distilled water –||100 ml|
|sugar –||300 g|
|cocoa powder –||optional|
|ground cardamom, vanilla and cinnamon –||to ½ tsp.|
|Time for preparing: 25 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 240 Kcal|
Regular dairy product is concentrated, and then evaporated using special equipment. In powder milk all the useful substances are stored, as in the usual. Such a low-fat version is included in the composition of healthy foods, such as diet sweets..
- Pour purified water into a small saucepan and pour sugar into it..
- Constantly stirring the sugar, bring the mass to a boil.
- Chilled butter chop into cubes and pour everything into the pan.
- Let it dissolve for another 5 minutes, stirring constantly..
- In a deep bowl, mix all the ingredients..
- All components should make a soft dough that does not stick to hands..
- When the dough will be the required consistency, send in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- The cooled dough is molded easier, so it will be easy to form the desired sweets..
- You can simply roll the balls out of the mass or use forms under ice or cookies.
- Finished products should be placed on a board covered with parchment or, if they are already frozen, put them in a glass container..
These candies are stored in the refrigerator for no more than one week..
Truffles with nuts
A common problem for all slimming is sweets. It is very difficult to abandon the usual chocolate bar, but if you accustom the body to a more useful option, you can enjoy the taste of the dish and at the same time lose weight. Especially useful are desserts that contain walnuts as they contain vegetable proteins and vitamins with polyunsaturated acids..
- powdered milk – 1 tbsp .;
- boiled water – 110 ml;
- melted butter – 170 g;
- granulated sugar – 150 g;
- cocoa powder – 100 g;
- hazelnuts and walnuts – 1 st..
For those who monitor blood sugar levels, candy can be made for diabetics..
Try raw date candy made from this recipe..
On the festive table will look good fruit in chocolate on skewers. Here you can learn how to make.
Time needed: 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Calories: 300 kcal.
- Mix milk and cocoa until smooth in a deep glass bowl. Pour all the sugar into a saucepan and pour melted butter with water.
- Turn on the smallest fire and, constantly stirring, boil for 10 minutes. Sugar must be completely dissolved..
- When the liquid part is ready, pour it into a bowl with the rest of the ingredients in a thin stream. Mix everything carefully and very carefully so that one mass is obtained..
- Allow it to cool slightly, then refrigerate..
- Ideally, the dough should cool for 3-4 hours, but it can be kept for 30 minutes. The more it will stand in the refrigerator, the easier it will be to make some sweet figures..
- Pinch off small pieces of dough. Roll each piece into a cake and put hazelnuts in the center. Roll the pellet into a ball so that the hazelnuts are not visible.
- Grind walnuts in a coffee grinder to dust. Each ball roll in walnut crumbs.
- Can be used and cocoa powder.
Those fudge, which will remain, are stored in the refrigerator in a closed container. Their shelf life is long (several weeks), but it is better to eat everything in the first 7 days, and then cook fresh.
Powdered milk and dried apricots
This version of the third dish will be a great decoration for the holiday table. It is easy to prepare, and the products in the composition are not only tasty, but also healthy. Instead of peanuts, you can use other nuts at your discretion, you can also add prunes or dates to the composition.
- powdered milk – 0.3-0.5 kg;
- sugar – 100 g;
- cold water – 1/3 st .;
- butter – 60 g;
- dried coconut pulp – 200 gr;
- peanuts – 80-90 gr;
- oil for frying – 2 tbsp. l .;
- raisins and dried apricots – up to 100 grams.
Required time: 1.5 hours.
Caloric content: 280 kcal.
- In an iron scoop heat the water over medium heat. Chop the butter into pieces and throw in boiling water. Wait until it is completely dissolved. Pour sugar.
- It is worth considering that if dates are used as a filling, then as a result the dish will be very sweet, so you can reduce the total amount of sugar..
- Once all the sugar has dissolved, pour the resulting syrup into a glass bowl. Allow to cool to room temperature..
- Fry peanuts with butter. If the nuts were peeled, then remove it after roasting.
- Peanuts grind in a coffee grinder or blender.
- Divide the coconut pulp into 2 parts and fry one of them in a pan until golden brown.
- Pour dried apricots and raisins with boiling water and chop them with a knife or in a blender.
- Sift the milk into the cooled syrup. Mix everything with a wooden spoon until a homogeneous mass is formed. The consistency of the mixture should be thick like sour cream..
- Add dried fruit, peanuts and uncooked half coconut chips to the dough. Bowl put in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- From the cooled mass roll balls and roll each of them in the fried chips. Serve with hot drinks.
Such a dish is stored in the refrigerator for up to 30 days, you just need to put it in a container with a lid..
Snow balls with coconut flakes
Coconut gives dishes a special tropical flavor. But the candy with him become a useful and tasty likeness of “Raffaello”.
- melted butter – 100 g;
- sweetener – 80 gr;
- cream – 30 ml;
- water – 2.5 st .;
- vanilla essence – 3-4 drops;
- infant formula – 0.5 kg;
- coconut shavings – 40 g.
Cooking time: 1 hour.
Calories: 350 kcal.
- Pour the sweetener into the water and heat everything over low heat. Wait until the sugar substitute has dissolved, then pour in the already-melted butter..
- Bring the syrup to uniformity and remove from heat. In a deep bowl pour the mixture. Thin out a hot syrup and mix well..
- Lumps can form in the dough, so you should interfere as long as they all disappear..
- Pour the vanilla into the dough, add half the coconut pulp and add other spices if desired..
- Send the future third dish to a cool place for 20 minutes, and then from the cooled mass, make balls.
- Balls roll in a coconut well. Serve or put on parchment paper and send to fridge..
Such goodies can be made for someone and, beautifully packaged, present as a sweet gift..
On the video – detailed instructions for making candy from milk powder and coconut chips at home:
Option cooking sweets from powdered milk and condensed milk
Condensed milk can be an excellent sugar substitute. When cooking, you can vary the sweets and add the usual condensed milk and boiled.
- cashews – 70 gr;
- dry milk – 3 tbsp. l;
- condensed milk – 4 tbsp. l .;
- coconut pulp dried – 3 tbsp. l.
Cooking time: 20 minutes.
Calorie: 390 calories.
- Two types of milk mix
- Pour chopped cashews into the resulting thick mixture..
- It is better to grind nuts with a coffee grinder so that there are no large pieces, otherwise you can damage teeth by carelessness.
- Gain weight with a spoon and form balls from it, if it sticks to hands – wet them in cold water.
- Roll balls into chips and send them to freeze in the fridge for 60 minutes.
When the candies are hard, serve with hot tea.
Pierre Ducane has developed unique diets with which you can change the weight and shape. There are certain rules of nutrition for Dyukanu. But they do not prohibit eating sweets, so long as the desserts meet the requirements..
- skimmed milk powder – 4 tbsp. l .;
- skimmed milk – 150 ml;
- heat treatment resistant sweetener – 4 tabl.
Cooking time: 15 minutes + freeze time.
Calories: 210 kcal.
- Powder milk is heated in a saucepan over low heat..
- Warm up so long that the powder turns brown (a little lighter than boiled condensed milk).
- Pour milk.
- Crush the tablets into a powder and add to the mixture in a saucepan.
- All mix until smooth.
- Strain the mixture and pour in the form of ice.
- Freeze in the fridge.
For greater density, you can slightly change the composition and take 6 tbsp. spoons of the mixture per 100 ml of milk.
As in the preparation of conventional desserts, in the process of creating useful, you can experiment with the products:
- Take any nuts, they will give a special taste and make the product more nutritious..
- It is best to put hazelnuts and almonds in such a dessert..
- As spices, you can use the essence of vanilla, ground cardamom, vanilla sugar, cinnamon, cloves, ground nutmeg, ginger and zest of lemons and oranges.
- Roll the finished balls can be in oatmeal, cocoa, sesame seeds, ground seeds, baking powder, chocolate chips.
- Instead of sugar, you can use substitutes, honey or any icing..
On the video – useful tips on making candy from powdered milk with their own hands:
Such desserts bring the same pleasure, both taste and moral, because, using them, you can not be afraid of getting fat and do not blame yourself for an extra piece. One has only to try this version of the usual dessert and it will become a regular guest at evening tea..