Even such a popular and simple dish like sausages in dough can be cooked in at least four ways..
This can be done if you use different recipes for kneading dough, as it is the main component.
Step-by-step recipes for sausages dough
|of milk –||¼ liter (250 ml)|
|eggs –||1 PC.|
|yolk –||1 PC.|
|butter –||50 g|
|Sahara –||big spoon|
|salt –||on the tip of a spoon|
|flour –||400-450 g|
|dry yeast –||11 g|
|Time for preparing: 90 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 272 Kcal|
Dough preparation for sausages in dough:
- Heat milk (100 ml), but do not boil, pour a small spoonful of sugar and a bag of yeast, hold for a quarter of an hour. When fluffy foam appears, the yeast comes up;
- Mix the remaining sugar and salt, hammer in the same egg and stir;
- Combine the remaining heated milk with yeast, then pour in the butter (first bringing it to a liquid state), pour in the flour and knead;
- From the resulting flour mixture make 12 parts and give them a round shape;
- Next, from each part to make a harness equal to the length of two sausages, and, using a rolling pin, roll into a flat ribbon. Or you can immediately roll out a thin big cake from the whole flour mass and cut it into 12 strips.
For this amount of dough, 10-11 sausages are needed. They need to be wrapped in stripes in a spiral and put on a prepared baking sheet (sunflower oil or special paper can be used as a means of burning).
In order for the sausage dough to rise, you need to grease it with the remaining yolk diluted with a teaspoon of water and let it stand for a few minutes before sending it to the oven..
Baking sausages in the dough in the oven until golden brown on the temperature regime of 180 degrees.
The video recipe for such a framework and the preparation of the sausages themselves, see below:
On kefir without yeast
The advantage of the recipe is that you do not have to wait until the dough rises, and immediately after kneading, you can start baking or frying.
- 1 cup of kefir;
- 2 cups of flour;
- 1/2 teaspoon salt;
- 1 egg;
- 2/3 teaspoon soda;
- Teaspoon vinegar;
- 100 ml of sunflower oil.
- Mix kefir, salt, egg, soda (slaked with vinegar) and add flour;
- The dough is not too tight, divided into parts;
- Roll out cakes for “wrapping” sausages.
When the dough without yeast is ready, you need to take 6-7 sausages (if they are long – it is better to cut them in half) and wrap in it, as if you are cooking cakes. Be sure to squeeze the edges of the pie (otherwise delicious sausage juice will flow out during frying) and give it a neat, even shape..
Next, place in a skillet and fry at medium temperature, alternately turning it over for good frying..
Sausages in dough on kefir without yeast, fried in a pan, turn out tasty and crispy.
Yeast kneading in bread maker
The recipe will appeal to those who prefer to have more air mass around the sausage. This dough can be very easily prepared at home with a bread maker..
- 350 grams of wheat flour;
- 250 ml of kefir;
- 11 grams of dry, fast-acting yeast;
- 100 ml of vegetable oil;
- 1 tablespoon of sugar;
- 1 teaspoon salt;
- 1 egg to grease raw pastries.
Cooking dough for sausages in the dough in the bread maker:
- Download to bread maker: flour, kefir, butter, salt, sugar and yeast;
- Based on the type of bread machine, the “Dough” or “Pizza” modes are suitable;
- The machine will make the dough and let it stand and rise;
- After the required time has elapsed, get a “bun”, cut into 15 pieces and roll out long thin strips approximately 5 cm wide..
This amount of yeast dough is enough for 14-15 sausages, it is necessary to wrap them with strips made in a spiral, a little overlap.
Put the resulting sausages in dough into a baguette form (comes complete with bread maker), brush with egg and let stand for 15-20 minutes.
Next, place the form in the oven on the mode “Baguette”.
Some housewives use the bread maker only to make yeast dough, while the semi-finished products themselves are baked in the oven..
Yeast dough for future sausages can be kneaded without bread maker. See in the video how to do it right:
Layered dough for lazy sausages in a slow cooker
The peculiarity of puff pastry preparation lies in a certain method of rolling using sunflower oil. It is desirable to roll the sheets very thin (2-4 mm), it is important to ensure that they do not tear..
- 0.5 kg of flour;
- 1 egg;
- 200 ml of kefir;
- 400 grams of butter;
- 0.5 teaspoon salt.
- Sift the flour, add to it an egg, kefir, salt, and knead. Give the flour mass a round shape, cover and keep for half an hour in a cool place;
- Oil by heating to bring to a liquid consistency and add 2 tablespoons of flour;
- Roll out the dough into a flat square, put butter in the middle, then make an envelope in the form of an envelope and glue the edges together. Next, roll the dough into a rectangular shape, glue the opposite edges to the middle, cover and wait another half hour;
- After the right time to repeat the previous manipulation: roll out and fold. Put on half an hour again to cool and the dough will be ready;
- After the right time to get, thinly roll out and cut into strips for wrapping sausages.
When the dough is ready, you will need 5-6 medium sausages and a little butter (use it as a grease for the bottom of the bowl) so that the dough does not burn (you can use parchment paper instead of butter).
Wrap each sausage with strips of dough, place in a bowl on the “Baking” / “Frying” mode and set the time to 40 minutes.
To avoid sticking, sausages need to be turned over periodically..
Tips for making delicious baking basics:
- Before cooking, flour is sieved, it contributes to an increase in oxygen in it, better loosening, the dough will be more lush;
- To eliminate sticking to the hands of the flour mass, they are lubricated with sunflower oil;
- The amount of yeast laid must correspond to the amount of butter products, such as sugar, eggs and butter. For 1 kg of flour you will need 40-60 grams of yeast. They are diluted with water or milk, which must be brought to a temperature not exceeding 30 degrees. Because if water or milk turns out to be cold, it will slow down the growth of yeast fungi, and if it is too hot, it will lead to the death of fungi, then the dough will not be able to rise;
- When kneading dough, it is better not to pour the flour into the liquid, but, on the contrary, pour the liquid into the flour gradually, while mixing;
- If the flour mass is too soft and sticky, you can still roll it out, covering it with parchment paper, or you can use a regular bottle of cold water;
- When cooked products are baked on iron trays, then the sheets, instead of being oiled or greased, can just be slightly wetted with water..
It is necessary to read their composition, if in addition to salt and spices there are still many unknown components in them, you can safely go on to choose further. The shelf life of high-quality natural sausages is not more than 3 days, and if they are placed in a vacuum package, then the period may be 15 days.
The most common form for roasting is milk or cheese sausages or sausages of the highest grade, with a minimum content of harmful additives. It is even better to choose sausages without food film; this will save time, since it is long and difficult to rip off the artificial casing from them..
Let these simple recipes and useful recommendations help you diversify and facilitate the preparation, as well as improve the taste of finished products..
To surprise your family with new sausages in the dough, we advise you to take note of the following video recipe. Here’s how to make a wonderful snack: