Dishes from pork appear in the menu of every middle-income family with a stable frequency. This product on the shelves in stores is inferior in value only to a bird. In addition, meat from different parts of the carcass is significantly different in fat content, it allows you to prepare dishes of different calories.
Baked in the oven with aromatic herbs, under the marinades, in its own juice with a side dish and without it is very tender and tasty. Below we will look at step-by-step recipes for delicious pork meat dishes in the oven..
|pork neck –||1.2-1.5 kg|
|pitted prunes –||200-250 grams|
|large bell peppers –||2 pcs.|
|carrots –||0.3 kg|
|corn mustard –||2 tablespoons|
|garlic –||4 large cloves|
|dried basil –||pinch|
|hops suneli –||pinch|
|fresh parsley –||bundle|
|Time for preparing: 420 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 236 Kcal|
- Prepare a spicy marinade for meat by mixing grain mustard in a small container (you can replace it with a regular one), Hops-suneli, basil, 2 grated garlic cloves;
- Wash the neck, blot the moisture with paper napkins. It is better to give preference to fresh or chilled raw materials, rather than frozen. Using a sharp knife, make deep transverse incisions with a step of 2-3 cm along the length of the entire piece, not reaching the bottom a little;
- Spread the meat with spicy mustard mixture and place in a bowl, covered with a plate. Leave for 1.5-8 hours to soak in;
- Prune with hot water, remove sand and third-party garbage. When the dried fruit is softened, cut each berry (2/3 of the total volume) into 3-4 pieces;
- Peel carrots and peppers, wash and cut into strips. Salt, add the remaining garlic (skip through the garlic box), 2/3 of a bunch of parsley and sliced prunes;
- Stir up the neck soaked with mustard sauce prunes, paving the cuts with whole berries;
- In the baking sleeve lay the vegetables, marinated on top of the neck. If the meat is completely lean, add some water. Clip or tie the sleeve on both sides. Prick with a fork in several places to release steam;
- Bake in preheated oven for 50-70 minutes. When serving, garnish with parsley leaves.
Sliced shashlik on skewers in the oven
- 1-1.3 kg pork tenderloin;
- a set of spices for kebabs;
- 1-2 fruits of ripe pomegranate;
- 5-6 medium-sized onion heads;
- a bunch of green salad leaves;
- 100 grams of smoked bacon;
- 10-12 sprigs of dill.
The total time spent on cooking kebabs (with marinating) is about 10 hours. Calorie content – 144 kcal per one gram portion.
Recipe step by step:
- Rinse the tenderloin with cool water, pat dry with a paper towel. Cut into small rectangular pieces (slightly less than for an ordinary kebab). Fold all the cuts in a deep enameled bowl;
- Take a ripe pomegranate (or several) and, pressing down with a hand or a heavy object, start rolling on the flat surface of the table, trying to crush all the grains under the thick skin. When the fruit is soft, make a small cut and squeeze the juice. Per kilogram of tenderloin you need around the glass;
- Peeled peeled onion heads chop with rings of 5-6 millimeters thick;
- Combine the meat pieces and onion rings, salt, season with spices, cover with pomegranate juice and mix. Cover with a lid and put in the fridge on the lower shelf to reach 8-10 hours;
- Smoked bacon cut into thin slices;
- Prepare a dry clean three-liter jar, long wooden skewers, cut foil for baking;
- String skewers on skewers, alternating slices of tenderloin with bacon and onions;
- Fold kebab skewers in a jar. At the bottom you can pour a little pickle or water. Cover the neck with a piece of foil and put the jar in the cold oven;
- Cook for one and a half hours at a temperature not higher than 180 degrees;
- Spread the fragrant skewers on lettuce leaves, sprinkle with chopped dill.
Original carbonate rolls in the oven
You will need:
- 0.7-0.9 kg pork carbonate;
- 0.4 kg of fresh champignons;
- 2 onions;
- 1 carrot;
- 0.4 kg of cheese chips;
- 2 tablespoons sour cream;
- spices for pork;
- 80-100 milliliters of dry red (white) wine;
- 20-30 milliliters of olive oil;
- 50 grams of cream spread;
- 50 grams of green parsley.
Cooking time will be 2 – 2.5 hours. Caloric content: per 100 grams 160 kcal.
The recipe for a delicious dish of pork in the oven step by step:
- Rinse a piece of carbonate under running water, cut so that you get equal batches 2.5-3.5 cm thick;
- Put the bits on the bottom, cover with cling film and thoroughly beat them with a hammer on both sides, turning them into thin layers, and rub them with spices and salt. Fold the meat in a plate, wrap in foil, and fill up;
- Peel the onions and carrots, and wash the mushrooms and parsley in a bowl. Finely chop the mushrooms and onions, rub the carrots on a grater. Fry the stuffing in a pan in a cream spread, salt to taste;
- When the filling has cooled, lay out a few spoons in the center, soak in spices, carbonate plates. For each serving, add a pinch of cheese shavings;
- Roll the pork meat into rolls, fasten with threads, toothpicks or special needles, silicone constrictions. That which will be at your fingertips;
- Place the meatloafs in a baking dish;
- Pour by mixing olive oil, sour cream and wine in a deep dish. Pour it rolls on top, sprinkle with the remnants of cheese shavings and chopped parsley. Send the form to a well heated oven for 50-60 minutes.
Pork Rib Roast Recipe with Potted Vegetables
- about a pound of pork ribs;
- 5-8 potatoes;
- 3 leek stalks;
- 200 milliliters of cream;
- 150 grams of hard cheese;
- a mixture of Provencal herbs;
- 1 sweet bell pepper;
- 2 carrots;
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- 2 tablets of frozen spinach.
The total time for preparation and roasting is about 90-100 minutes. Caloric content: per 100 grams 150 kcal.
- Wash the ribs with water, dry, season with Provencal herbs and salt. Fry in a pan, in heated vegetable oil until crispy brown crust is formed on each side;
- Thinly chop leek stalks;
- Tablets (pressed frozen washers) spinach thaw in a small amount of boiling water;
- Peel the potatoes, wash and cut into small slices;
- Remove the core of the pepper, remove all seeds, rinse, chop into half rings;
- Peel carrots and grate;
- Moderate fry vegetables in a pan. Fry carrots with onions, lightly fry the potatoes;
- At the bottom of a clay pot, place ribs, passaged carrots and onions, potatoes. Layers of vegetables salt. At the end, lay out the half rings of Bulgarian pepper, pour over the spinach gruel. Add boiling water to the pot, sprinkle with cheese and put in the oven for 60 minutes, until potatoes are ready..
Pork ham with potatoes in the oven
- 1.2 kg of ham;
- spices for meat;
- 10 potato tubers;
- 8 cloves of garlic;
- 3 onions;
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- zira to taste.
Cooking takes no more than 3 hours. Caloric content: per 100 grams 177 kcal.
You will be required to:
- Rinse the ham cut under the tap and dry on a towel. With a sharp knife, make a couple of dozen puncture-cuts and lay there coarsely chopped garlic cloves;
- Salt the meat, roll in spices and paprika, spread with vegetable oil on all sides;
- Spread a pinch of zira between the palms and sprinkle on top;
- Spread a deep baking sheet with vegetable oil and place on it peeled and chopped potatoes with thick crisps, filling the bottom;
- Remove the peel from the onion and chop it with middle rings or half rings. Put slicing on potatoes, preparing a pillow for ham;
- Put a whole piece of ham on top of the onion pedestal;
- Send the baking tray to the preheated oven for 60-80 minutes.
Pork belly with vegetable accordion in the oven
- 0.3 kg fresh pork brisket;
- 5-6 large tubers of new potatoes;
- 1 onion;
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 0.2 kg of grated cheese;
- 1 thin eggplant milky ripeness;
- 1 ripe tomato;
- 1 jar of pitted olives;
- a pinch of dried thyme;
- a pinch of ground cumin seed;
- 1 tablespoon of Chaman seasoning (whatever you want).
Cooking time – 80-90 minutes. Caloric content: per 100 grams 197 kcal.
- Wash the potato tubers thoroughly. Choose smooth vegetables without traces of spoilage;
- Place the breast for a short time in the freezer, so it will be easier to cut it. Cut a piece of brisket into thin slices, sprinkle with cumin;
- Washed eggplant, tomato and a couple of canned pitted olives, chop into rings, onion in half rings;
- Use a sharp knife to make a lot of longitudinal cuts in each tuber;
- Lay between the potato slices layers of brisket (a layer of fat inside), circles of eggplant and tomato, onions (alternate bookmarks). Spread on top of seasoning Chaman;
- In 1/3 cup of olive oil dissolve cloves of garlic, grated on a grater, a pinch of thyme powder (other seasonings are at your discretion);
- Put vegetable and meat harmonicas in home-made portions of foil, in one or more disposable commercially-made molds for baking. Using a silicone brush, soak the pork with vegetables in a spicy garlic-olive mix. Salt, put in the oven. The dish will be ready in an hour;
- For a quarter of an hour until cooked, pour vegetables and bacon with grated cheese, garnish with olives rings.
Enjoy your meal!