Many women on a diet often break down, because they have to spend 2 times more time on preparing two different diets: a dietary one for oneself and a temptingly high-calorie diet for a husband. The slow cooker solves similar difficulties – simply throwing a set of products and turning on the right regimen to get a nutritious dietary dish..
These are the dietary dishes in the slow cooker we prepared below for you. Rather, take pens and write down our recipes for weight loss.
|chickpeas dry –||250 g|
|water –||1 l|
|garlic –||5 tooth.|
|large onion –||1 PC.|
|sesame seeds –||75g|
|egg –||1 PC.|
|suluguni –||150 g|
|ground coriander seeds –||½ tsp.|
|cayenne pepper –||½ tsp.|
|nutmeg –||5 g|
|parsley and cilantro –||150 g|
|Time for preparing: 150 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 149 Kcal|
Popular Israeli food is easy to cook at home using the slow cooker. The finished dish can be eaten with a sauce as a snack or add it to other dishes. Suluguni in this recipe is a component of falafel, but it is also put in small pieces as a filling..
- Wash chickpeas and soak in water for at least 4 hours, and preferably all night;
- At the beginning of preparation, rinse the chickpea, put it in a slow cooker and fill with water;
- Boil 60 minutes;
- Drain the remaining water, and if the peas are not completely boiled soft, grind it with a blender;
- Peel the onions and garlic, and together with greens, suluguni, egg and cumin and blend;
- Mix both masses;
- In the resulting stuffing add all the spices. If it turns out very cool – add to it a little remaining chickpea broth or just boiled water;
- Minced to form small balls and roll each of them in sesame;
- Leave the falafel for an hour;
- Put balls into the bowl of the multicooker;
- On the “Baking” mode, prepare them for another 40 minutes;
- Serve with any sauce.
If you are tired of eating dry fish and vegetables, and you still want to lose weight, you can put all the ingredients together and get a tasty diet casserole with a minimum of calories.!
- fish fillet (pangasius, pollock) – 500 gr;
- milk – 250 ml;
- potato tubers – 3 pcs .;
- carrot – 3 pcs .;
- olive oil – 25 ml;
- salt, pepper to taste.
Elapsed time: 1 hour.
Calories: 95 kcal.
- Put vegetables in the bowl of the multicooker (wash, but not peel), fill them with water so that it barely covers them and cook for 20 minutes in the “Cooking” mode;
- Chop the fish fillets (chop or chop into a blender);
- Cooked and peeled vegetables to rub on a fine grater;
- Pour a spoonful of butter into the bowl, on top – a layer of vegetables, then a layer of fish and fresh vegetables. Add spices;
- Pour a glass of milk, and beat the egg and pour over the casserole;
- Bake in Baking mode for 30 minutes. If it is possible to set the temperature mode on the multicooker, then set the temperature to 110 degrees;
- After the signal, get the casserole, chop and serve..
A quick meal for weight loss, which does not require much time. The result is a tasty and dietary summer meal. A set of products is such that it is perfect for a vegetarian menu.
- blue ones – 2 pcs .;
- medium squash;
- Bulgarian pepper – 3 pcs .;
- carrot – 2 pcs .;
- ripe fleshy tomatoes – 3 pcs .;
- garlic – 4 tooth .;
- spices and herbs to taste.
Required time: 1 hour 30 minutes.
Calorie: 80 calories.
- Zucchini peel and cut into cubes. If it is old, then remove all the seeds, and the young one can even leave the skin, if it is thin;
- Peeled onions and carrots cut;
- Peeled eggplant cut into cubes and cover with salt for a few minutes, and then rinse it well. So all the bitterness of the vegetable will go away;
- Cut the seeds from pepper and wash it well, cut it into strips;
- Make cuts on tomatoes, hold them in boiling water for a couple of minutes, so that the skin can be easily removed. Cut into cubes or slices, at its discretion;
- Chop garlic on a press or a small grater;
- Greens can be taken fresh (parsley, dill) and finely chop it or use the chopped dry;
- All ingredients throw in a slow cooker, sprinkle with spices and herbs;
- Enable the “Pilaf” or “Stewing” mode, depending on the model of the multicooker and leave the vegetables to stew for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Turkey Meatballs with Vegetables
Turkey meat is dietary in itself, but not as dry as chicken. However, if you wish, you can add a lot of onion and tomato sauce to meatballs so that they are softer and richer..
- Turkey (minced meat or fillet) – 0.3 kg;
- granulated sugar – ½ tsp;
- rice – 60 grams;
- garlic to taste;
- onions – 1 pc .;
- tomato juice – 1 cup;
- spices – to taste;
- flour – 3 tbsp. l.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
Calorie: 85 calories.
- Rice must be washed several times. You can simply support him in a sieve under the tap from the tap;
- Boil for 10 minutes (water in a 1: 1 ratio). You can do this in a saucepan, or in a multi-cooker on the Cooking mode, also 10 minutes;
- Leave the rice to cool and prepare the vegetables: peel them and chop them on a grater (blender);
- If a fillet was originally taken, then it should be turned into minced meat with onions and garlic using a meat grinder;
- In the stuffing, drive an egg and add vegetables, and then rice and vegetables;
- Pour tomato juice or paste diluted with water to a liquid state into the bowl of the multicooker;
- Put a pinch of sugar and salt in the juice. Turn on the “Baking” mode and wait until the filling is boiling;
- Mince meatballs, roll them in flour and put in a tomato dressing;
- If the bowl of the slow cooker is small, you can cook a portion of the meatballs in it, and put the rest on the bowl for the double boiler and cook for a couple;
- Cook 40 minutes by setting the Baking mode..
Steam diet meals in a slow cooker
Steamer is completely useless in the house where there is a slow cooker, because this device already has the appropriate modes! Consider suitable recipes for tasty and healthy dishes..
Omelet with vegetables
This dish can be put to prepare in the evening and in the morning not to waste time on preparing breakfast. But in any case, it is prepared quickly and does not require much effort, but is incredibly nutritious and great for a hearty breakfast..
- eggs – 4 pcs .;
- champignons – 4 pcs. (large);
- soy sauce – 25 ml;
- carrot – 1 pc .;
- green or boiled peas – 50 g;
- water – 150 ml;
- a pinch of salt.
Cooking time: ½ hour.
Calorie: 45 calories.
- Prepare vegetables: peel and cut into convenient pieces;
- Pour 1/3 of the water into the bowl and cook the vegetables for a couple of 5 minutes in the appropriate mode;
- Break eggs into a bowl and add sauce and spices to them. Stir until smooth using a whisk. After pouring the rest of the water and stir well again;
- Set the “Multipovar” mode, if it is, or “Baking” if not for 20 minutes. You can also set the temperature – 110 degrees;
- Pour eggs into the bowl, throw the peas and close the lid;
- Cook for 20 minutes.
Rabbit Liver Muffins
Rabbit meat has always been valued as a dietary and nutritious. But his liver is strongly recommended to include in the diets of pregnant women, children and those who want to lose weight, but get all the necessary vitamins during the diet.
- rabbit liver – 0.5 kg;
- 2 eggs;
- sour cream – 1 tbsp. l;
- one carrot;
- one onion;
- semolina – 50 g;
- spices to taste;
- oil for lubrication forms;
- ground pepper – ½ tsp.
Required time: 1 hour.
Calorie: 75 calories.
- Rabbit liver before defrost, wash, remove all films and soak in water or milk;
- Peel and wash vegetables;
- Mince the liver into minced meat with vegetables. You can use a blender, but the stuffing then turns out to be watery and you have to increase the number of semolina;
- In the minced meat add spices, beat eggs and pour sour cream;
- Mix everything together so that the mass becomes homogeneous and leave for 20 minutes. It is necessary for the swelling of semolina;
- Silicone molds for muffins oiled;
- Disintegrate the mass into forms;
- A couple of glasses of multi-cup glasses pour into the bowl of the multicooker;
- Place a special plate for steaming and put on it forms with muffins;
- Set the mode “Cooking for a couple” or just “Cooking” if there is no mode for the double boiler and leave the muffins cooked for 20 minutes;
- After the signal, take out the forms and leave the dietary liver muffins to cool. Remove from forms and serve.
It is easy to cook delicious non-calorie dishes for slimming in a slow cooker, and if you know some tricks, you can improve the taste of cooked dishes:
- For any meatballs, the rice should not be fully cooked, it will come in the process of quenching and will not then fall apart;
- In falafel, if desired, boiled bulgur or bread soaked in milk can be added;
- Manka in muffins is replaced with wheat groats, and sour cream with natural yogurt in the same quantity;
- Any recipe will be less calorie if you replace sunflower oil with olive oil or use a small amount of water;
- Not only any vegetables are added to the omelet, but also chicken or turkey meat;
- In any dietary dish to other spices, add cayenne pepper – it helps speed up the metabolism.
Losing weight doesn’t mean sitting on dry chicken and boiled vegetables. To show imagination and eat right is easy, especially if you use a slow cooker as an assistant!