Cucumbers with the addition of Chile ketchup to the marinade are easy to cook. There are several options. It can be conservation, both with and without sterilization..
The recipe of cucumbers, cooked with ketchup “Chile”, appeared only recently. But, despite this, already enjoys considerable popularity.
In addition to spicy ketchup, you can add various seasonings that will only add zest to the dish..
Pickled cucumbers with Chile ketchup for the winter
This marinating recipe takes a lot of time, but the result will justify the excellent taste of the product..
The list of ingredients that will be needed to prepare four liter jars of cucumbers:
- Small cucumbers in the amount of 4 kg;
- Leaves of black currant in the amount of 16 pcs.;
- 24 sweet peppers allspice;
- Fresh horseradish – 4 pieces of small size;
- Laurel leaflets in the amount of 4 pcs .;
- 4 dill branches;
- Dry mustard in the amount of 2 tsp..
To prepare the marinade will need:
- 9% vinegar in a volume of 200 ml;
- Ketchup “Chile” in the amount of 300 g;
- Water volume of at least 1 l;
- Sugar – 1 cup;
- Salt – 2 tbsp. l.
The method of cooking spicy cucumbers with ketchup “Chile” for the winter:
- Wash cucumbers very carefully in cold water;
- Banks also need to be washed thoroughly;
- Then in each of them put black currant leaves – 4 pcs., Fresh horseradish – 1 piece, allspice – 6 peas, bay leaf – one each, dill branches – one each, dry mustard – half a teaspoon;
- After that, put cucumbers in jars. This is required so that the free space remains as small as possible;
- Now you can proceed to the preparation of the marinade;
- Prepare a container in which to pour the entire volume of prepared water and vinegar. Pour out all the amount of sugar, ketchup and salt prepared;
- Bring the liquid to a boil and pour into cucumbers. In that case, if the marinade is not enough, you can additionally pour boiling water;
- Cover the jars with special lids for preservation;
- After that, the cucumbers must be marinated. To do this, you need to take a large container and put all the cans of cucumbers in it. Pour water into the pan and put on the stove. Sterilization should take place over 20 minutes over low heat;
- Remove the jars from the tank and roll the lids using a seamer;
- Turn pickled cucumbers with Chile ketchup for the winter with lids to the bottom and do not touch before cooling;
- A cool and dark place is required for safe storage..
Recipe blank without sterilization
This method is very simple in cooking and will take a small amount of time. First you need to prepare all the necessary components:
- Small cucumbers in the amount of 2 kg;
- Water (purified) volume of 1.3 liters;
- Ketchup “Chile” in the amount of 300 g;
- Rock salt in the amount of 2 tbsp. l .;
- Sugar in the amount of 1 tbsp. l .;
- 9% vinegar in a volume of 100 ml;
- 6 black peppercorns;
- 2 pieces of horseradish;
- 2 dill twigs;
- 2 garlic cloves.
Recipe for cucumbers for the winter with ketchup “Chile” without sterilization in stages:
- Vegetables bust, wash well in cool water and cut a little on both sides. In order for the vegetables to turn out crispy, you can leave them in cold water for a while;
- Prepare a jar, the volume of which should be 3 liters. Put horseradish, garlic, dill, black pepper on its bottom;
- Put in a jar of cucumbers;
- Boil some water and pour the vegetables in the jar. Cover the container with a metal lid and do not touch for 10 minutes;
- After this period, pour the water into the container and bring it to the boil again on the stove. Pour salt, sugar and vinegar into it. Also need to send there ketchup. Stir patiently and bring the resulting liquid to a boil;
- Pour the pickle to the vegetables. Tightly close the lid;
- Place the jar “upside down” and wrap in a warm blanket. There the preservation should cool down completely;
- For storage, it is worth creating dark and cool conditions..
Cucumbers with Chile ketchup for the winter, the preparation of which is performed according to the proposed recipe, do not need to be sterilized and can be stored for a long time.
Salting crispy cucumbers with “Makheev-chili” ketchup for the winter
This recipe uses ketchup of the brand “Makheev”. Thanks to him, the cucumbers are very fragrant and crispy..
For cooking you will need:
- Cucumbers in the amount of 4.5 kg;
- 4 garlic cloves;
- One dried clove;
- 5 black peppercorns;
- One dill branch.
In order to cook the marinade, you will need:
- Water volume of 3 liters;
- Ketchup “Makheev-lecho” in the amount of 500 g;
- Ketchup “Makheev-chili” in the amount of 500 g;
- Sugar in the amount of three glasses;
- Salt in the amount of six tablespoons;
- Three glasses of vinegar 9%.
Phased preparation of delicious cucumbers for the winter:
- All prepared spices spread on prepared banks. Garlic for this pre-clean and cut into plates;
- Also put the cucumbers in the jars;
- Proceed to the immediate preparation of the marinade. To do this, water is poured into the tank, to which all the components prepared specifically for this marinade are added. Bring the resulting liquid to a boil and pour into cucumbers spread out in containers;
- Cover the jars with lids for rolling and sterilize. This can be done on the stove or in the oven. For one-liter cans, sterilization will be required for 10 minutes, for cans whose volume is 0.5 liter – within five minutes;
- Hermetically close the lids, using a special machine for seaming, and then cover with any warm cloth and leave to cool completely.
You can shorten and simplify the process of canning by choosing a recipe for cucumbers without sterilization. It all depends on the preference of hostesses.