Haddock is a large fish, from which various tasty and unusual dishes are obtained. The most common cooking options are grilling, roasting in the oven, cooking amazing salads and cooking fish pate. Next, consider the recipes for baked haddock in the oven in detail.
|whole haddock –||4-5 pieces|
|soy sauce –||150 ml|
|ketchup (preferably homemade) –||6 tablespoons|
|sour cream nonfat –||200 ml|
|mayonnaise –||200 g|
|ground pepper, garlic, salt –||taste|
|Bay leaf –||5 items|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 182 Kcal|
The process of cooking fish in the oven:
- We clean and get gibles from thawed haddock;
- Well washed and cut into portions;
- Dry with paper towel;
- Soy sauce mixed with garlic;
- Give the fish to marinate for 15-20 minutes;
- Grease the baking tray with oil and pour some water;
- We spread the pickled haddock on a baking sheet;
- From above we put laurel leaves, garlic and sprinkle pepper;
- Put the fish in the oven, whose temperature is 180 ° C, for 30 minutes;
- Whip sour cream with mayonnaise;
- Add ketchup and mix well;
- In the middle of readiness, pour the haddock with the mixture and leave it in the oven until ready.
To purchase this indescribable taste, you can let the fish brew for 15 minutes. Serve the dish is recommended with vegetables or potatoes.
Fragrant fish in foil in the oven
- whole haddock – 2 pieces;
- small bulb onion – 2 pieces;
- lemon – 1 piece;
- sunflower oil – to taste;
- spices, salt – on request.
It takes 45 minutes to cook the fish..
The caloric content of the finished product per 100 g is 127 kcal.
- We clear the thawed fish from scales;
- We take out all the insides and cut into small pieces;
- Wash the fish in cold water;
- Dry with a paper towel;
- Survive a lemon juice;
- Mix salt, spices and lemon juice;
- We coat the haddock with the resulting mixture;
- Spread foil and pour a layer of vegetable oil;
- We clean the onions and cut them into small rings;
- In one row lay out the pieces of fish;
- Cover the fish with an onion layer;
- Wrap the Haddock in Foil;
- We put in the oven for 30 minutes with a temperature of 200 ° C.
Before serving, it is recommended to sprinkle with greens fish. It can be consumed with or without garnish.
Exotic dish with white wine and cream
- haddock fillets – 800 g;
- melted butter – 100 g;
- lemon juice – 30 ml;
- fresh garlic – 1 piece;
- tarragon – 25 ml;
- white wine – 50 ml;
- cream – 50 g;
- parsley, salt, pepper – optional.
Cooking takes 45 minutes.
Caloric value per 100 g of the product is 151 kcal.
- Clean and wash the fish fillets;
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper;
- Mix butter with garlic and lemon juice;
- We spread the fish on the foil;
- Add butter, parsley;
- Wrap everything in an envelope so that 1 edge remains open;
- Pour wine into the hole, cream and close tightly;
- We bake in the oven at a temperature of 180 ° C for 30 minutes.
The resulting flavored dish served to the table with boiled potatoes.
Baked fish with potatoes
- cooled whole haddock – 2 pieces;
- potatoes – 6-7 pieces;
- small onions – 2 pieces;
- sour cream – 350-400 ml;
- dill – to taste;
- lemon juice – 25 ml;
- vegetable oil – to taste;
- dry spices – optional.
Cooking time delicious dishes – 80 minutes.
Caloric value of a dish per 100 g is 191 kcal.
Step-by-step recipe for haddock baked with potatoes in the oven:
- Cook potatoes until half cooked. If the potatoes are young, then you can put baked raw;
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C;
- Cut off the head and gutted haddock;
- We wash the fish and dry it with a paper towel;
- Cut into large portions;
- Cut onions into small half rings;
- Lubricate the baking sheet or baking dish with sunflower oil;
- We lay out the washed fish there, sprinkle the top with chopped onions;
- Mix sour cream, chopped dill, spices and salt. If sour cream is thick, then you need to pour some cold water;
- Cut the potatoes into large slices or slices;
- Spread the potatoes around the fish;
- Ready for baking products pour sour cream-dill sauce;
- Sprinkle with a little spice;
- We put bake in a preheated oven for 40-50 minutes with a temperature of 180 ° C.
The readiness of the dish should be checked for the softness of the potato. Before serving, sprinkle the fish and potatoes with fresh dill and sprinkle with lemon juice..
Unusual Haddock With Vegetables In The Oven
- whole haddock – 2 pieces;
- fresh tomato – 2 pieces;
- small eggplant – 2 pieces;
- onion small – 2 pieces;
- hard cheese (good melting) – 150 g;
- lemon juice – 50 ml;
- olive oil – 6 tablespoons;
- dill, salt, spices – optional.
Cooking fish will take 1 hour.
Calorie dishes with vegetables will be 127 kcal / 100 g.
The recipe for cooking haddock fish with vegetables in the oven in steps:
- Thawed haddock cleaned from viscera, scales, fins;
- Well wash the fish, dry with a paper towel;
- Sprinkle with dried salt and spices and sprinkle with lemon juice;
- Leaves marinate for 15-20 minutes;
- Dill finely chop and fill her belly;
- Cut into small pieces tomatoes, eggplants and onions;
- Fry onions in olive oil until golden brown;
- Add the remaining vegetables to the pan and simmer for 15 minutes;
- We shift the vegetables on a baking sheet or in a baking dish;
- Put the fish on top;
- Bake for 40 minutes at 200 ° C;
- 10 minutes before the end of the timer sprinkle the dish with grated cheese and continue to bake.
Serve at the table with boiled potatoes or “in uniform”. This recipe is perfect for the festive table..
Baked fish with mushrooms
- haddock fillets – 700 g;
- champignons – 500 g;
- hard cheese (which melts well) – 300 g;
- small onions – 4 pieces;
- mayonnaise – 150 ml;
- lemon juice – 50 ml;
- salt, spices, vegetable oil – optional.
All cooking haddock with mushrooms will take 45 minutes..
The calorie content of a dish per 100 g will be 132 kcal.
Fish haddock with mushrooms in the oven is prepared as follows:
- Well washed thawed fillets;
- Dry it with a paper towel and divide it into 2 identical parts;
- Cut onions into small rings;
- Grind washed mushrooms;
- Fry onions with mushrooms until fully cooked;
- The cooled mass is covered on top with grated cheese;
- Put the fish, salt, pepper and sprinkle with lemon juice;
- On top of one portion of haddock we lay out the prepared vegetables;
- We cover everything with the second part of the fish;
- Carefully coated with mayonnaise;
- We put everything together in a sleeve and bake for 25-30 minutes at a temperature of 180-200 ° C.
A simple low-cost recipe for this dish is suitable for a simple dinner or for a festive table. You can sprinkle with herbs for decoration.
Tips from top chefs
- fish must be cooked on low heat or low temperature. If a fishy smell occurs too early, reduce the heat;
- to preserve a delicious fishy flavor, it is necessary to cook fish in a sauce, broth or in a small amount of fat;
- Do not boil the fish if you want to enjoy the real fish taste;
- you need to marinate and sprinkle with lemon juice before cooking to impart an extraordinary taste to the fish;
- it is impossible to salt the fish product in advance, as it will become tasteless and without juice;
- if the haddock fish is dryish, then you must add a side dish of peas, mushrooms, green beans, onions, cheese and tomato sauce;
- fatty fish goes well with the spices of sour fruits, especially lemon;
- salads and side dishes must be made in advance in order to serve the fish warm immediately after cooking;
- Before serving, make sure that the fish does not contain large bones that can be choked;
- it is best to start to have haddock from the tail section in order to create flat, wide pieces that will warm up well;
- breading for fish is used so that it does not lose a large amount of liquid and nutrients.
Haddock is a dietary product suitable for any meal. Due to its unique properties, this fish, especially baked in the oven, is healthy and tasty at the same time..