Can you find people who do not like chocolate?
No one can give up at least a piece of chocolate dessert. When you need to quickly cook something tasty, a slow cooker comes to the rescue..
Try simple recipes that are sure to become your family’s favorite treats..
|flour –||1 cup|
|Sahara –||1,5 glasses|
|cocoa –||4 tablespoons|
|eggs –||4 pieces|
|baking powder –||1 teaspoon|
|of milk –||100 ml|
|butter –||200 grams|
|dark chocolate –||tile|
|powdered sugar –||for sprinkling|
|nuts and dried fruits –||optional|
|Time for preparing: 90 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 528 Kcal|
Ingredients for this recipe will always be found in any hostess, and cooking will not take long.
- Pound sugar with melted butter;
- Add the same milk and cocoa;
- Place in a water bath and stir until sugar is completely dissolved;
- Whisk the eggs separately using a whisk or a blender. The better they are whipped, the more magnificent the cake will turn out;
- Add the sifted flour and baking powder to the eggs, mix;
- There should be enough liquid batter;
- Combine the dough with the chocolate mass, if you wish, also put nuts and dried fruits;
- Chop a bar of chocolate into small pieces (you can also grate it on a grater) and add them to the dough;
- This will allow you to get a cupcake with soft chocolate splashes;
- Lightly grease the multicooker bowl with oil and carefully pour the dough into it;
- A cupcake should be cooked in the “Baking” mode for 1 hour, at this time it is forbidden to open the multicooker lid – because of this, the cake can “fall off” and turn out to be thin;
- An hour later, open the lid and check the readiness of the cake, it can be done by piercing it with a toothpick;
- If no dough remains at its end, then the dessert is ready for serving;
- Spread out pieces of powdered sugar.
Tropical pleasure: chocolate banana cake
The combination of banana and chocolate is widely used in many cuisines of the world..
You will need:
- 1 cup flour;
- 3 eggs;
- 3 large bananas;
- 1 cup of sugar;
- 4 tablespoons butter;
- tablespoon of baking powder;
- 1/2 cup sour cream.
- Peel bananas and knead them with a fork to the state of mashed potatoes;
- It is better not to use a blender – in this case, the mass will be too creamy, and the banana slices will not be felt in the cupcake;
- Beat the eggs with a whisk until a smooth consistency;
- The mass should turn slightly white;
- Combine banana puree, sour cream and a lot of eggs, add sugar and melted butter;
- Stir with a whisk;
- Sift the flour with the addition of baking powder and stir in the banana dough;
It should turn out average density;
- Put the resulting mass into the multicooker bowl and turn on the Baking mode for 1 hour;
- After a specified time, the slow cooker needs to be turned off and the cake left for another 15 minutes, then it will be easier to remove.
Spectacular marble chocolate-cottage cheese cake
The cake according to this recipe is not only tasty, but also looks like it was cooked by a professional pastry chef.
The whole secret is in the way of putting the dough into the bowl of the multicooker.
Dough preparation time – only 15 minutes.
For this cake you need to prepare 2 different tests..
Ingredients for chocolate dough:
- 100 grams of butter;
- 5 teaspoons of cocoa powder;
- 1/2 cup of sugar;
- 1 cup flour;
- 2 eggs;
- teaspoon baking powder.
For cottage cheese dough, take:
- 200 grams of cottage cheese normal fat;
- 1/2 cup of sugar;
- 2 eggs;
- 1/3 cup flour;
- 1/3 teaspoon baking powder.
Cooking chocolate dough:
- Whisk eggs, add sugar;
- Melt butter in a water bath, add cocoa;
- Add here beaten eggs;
- Stir flour with baking powder, knead dough.
Cooking cottage cheese dough:
- Mix cottage cheese, eggs and sugar with a mixer until the consistency is smooth..
- Add flour with baking powder, mix with spoon or whisk.
- Grease the bottom of the multicooker bowl with a piece of butter.
- It remains to put the dough in a slow cooker, first pour 2/3 of the chocolate dough.
- Then lay out all the curd dough and smooth it with a spatula or spoon;
- Pour the remains of chocolate dough on top and make patterns with a toothpick or a sushi stick;
- Lightly dip it into the dough so that a bit of white mass is pulled onto the surface;
- Close the lid and cook the cake in Baking mode for 65-70 minutes;
- After disconnecting the multicooker, leave the cake inside for another 20 minutes so that it will not split into layers when pulled out.
Enjoy your meal!
We offer to watch a video about Cooking a cupcake in a slow cooker, simple, fast and very tasty!