Chicken breasts are often used in the menu for diet and healthy food. To prepare such a product is quite simple. However, the dish can sometimes be dryish. We offer you some delicious recipes for cooking chicken breasts in milk. Sounds somewhat unusual. But in these recipes, the meat is always very tender, juicy and savory..
|chicken breast –||500 g|
|2.5% milk or homemade –||500 ml|
|seasonings for poultry meat –||0.5 tsp|
|coarse salt –||0.5 tsp|
|paprika and turmeric –||0.5 h spoon|
|Time for preparing: 180 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 154 Kcal|
With a little effort, you get a gorgeous snack..
- If you have frozen meat, defrost it beforehand. Then you need to wash the breast, dry with a kitchen towel. Mix the spices, rub the chicken on all sides with the mixture. Cover with a cooking wrap, leave to marinate in a cool place for 1 hour;
- Pour the milk into a suitable container, put on gas, let it boil. Place the marinated breasts in milk, wait one minute and turn off the stove;
- Cover the pot tightly with a lid, wrap it with a warm blanket or rug, leave the breasts to languish for 2 hours. During this time they will be fully prepared..
Then you need to put the meat on a plate. Thanks to turmeric and paprika, the chicken will have a very elegant look and delicate texture. Serve the dish can be warm, with fresh vegetables. But it will also be tasty cold. Perfect for healthy sandwiches..
Chicken in milk with ginger in a skillet
Spicy tender meat suitable for family dinner and for the holiday.
- 0.5 kg of chicken breast (fillet);
- 180 ml of milk;
- 1 tbsp. a spoonful of dried ginger and basil;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of any vegetable oil (for frying);
- pepper, salt – to taste.
Cooking time – 40 minutes.
Calorie dishes – 170 kcal.
Cooking breasts in milk in a pan:
- Wash chicken breasts, pat dry with a towel, separate the fillets;
- Cut the meat into portions (about 3 cm each), add all the spices, mix. Leave for 10 minutes to soak;
- Heat the butter in a frying pan, fry the pieces to a little golden crust. Then reduce heat, pour in warm milk, close the lid and stew for 15 minutes..
The dish is ready. It goes well with boiled potatoes, rice, fresh and steamed vegetables..
Stewed chicken fillet in milk in a slow cooker
In a slow cooker, chicken in milk turns out to be unusually tasty and soft. Be sure to please your loved ones with such a simple recipe..
- 600 g chicken breast;
- 300 ml of milk;
- 1 medium carrot;
- 1 medium onion;
- 20 ml of vegetable oil;
- 1 teaspoon seasoning “Italian herbs”;
- 4-5 black peppercorns;
- taste – salt, pepper.
Preparing the dish for 1 hour.
Calorie is 165 kcal.
How to cook:
- Prepare the chicken (wash, dry), cut into portions. Peel carrots, onions. Grate carrots on a coarse grater, cut onions into thin semi rings;
- In the bowl multicooker pour oil, add vegetables. Enable the “Frying” mode, cook for 10 minutes, until the vegetables are rosy and soft;
- Then add chicken, fry in the same mode for another 10 minutes to light ruddy. Put all the spices, pour in warm milk, mix all the ingredients. Put the device in the “Quenching” mode for 40 minutes.
This chicken goes well with any side dishes, fresh vegetables, greens.
Method of cooking chicken breasts according to Dyukan
This recipe is different in that the chicken is not cooked directly in milk, but simply marinated in it..
- 1 kg of chicken breast;
- 0.5 liters of skimmed milk;
- 1 garlic clove;
- salt – to taste;
- a few sprigs of greens (parsley, dill);
- 1 tsp olive oil or sunflower oil.
Cooking time – 1.5 hours.
Calories – 124 kcal.
How to cook chicken breasts in milk according to Ducan in the oven:
- Breast free from bone and skin, wash, dry. Cut into layers, 1 cm thick. Put in a deep pan, pour with cold milk. Soak in a dairy marinade for 1 hour;
- Get the pieces of chicken, put them on a baking sheet, greased with vegetable oil. Chop the garlic through a press, chop the greens. Mix garlic with herbs, spread evenly over the meat;
- Bake breasts for 30-35 minutes in an oven with a temperature of 200 degrees.
Serve hot, with lettuce leaves or any other vegetables..
Savory Chicken Breasts in Coconut Milk
As you know, milk is not only of animal origin. Try to cook an interesting dish with coconut milk, borrowed from Thai cuisine..
- 600 g chicken fillet;
- 250 g coconut milk;
- 15 ml of Thai sauce (fish);
- 1 small hot pepper (chili);
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 1 tsp curry;
- 10 g fresh ginger;
- green onions and cilantro;
- 20 ml of vegetable oil;
- 3-4 leaves of lime;
- salt to taste.
Approximate cooking time – 60 minutes.
Calorie dishes – 147 kcal.
How to cook stewed chicken breasts in coconut milk:
- Prepare fillet, cut into portions. Chop greens of onion and cilantro (it is enough to cut 2 tbsp. Spoons). Pepper free from seeds. Ginger to rub on a fine grater, chop garlic finely;
- Heat the pan with oil, fry alternately pepper, garlic, ginger. For 1 minute each ingredient. Add greens and curry. Fry it all together for another 5 minutes. During this time, all the spices will reveal their delicious aroma;
- After we lay out the meat, fry another 10 minutes. Then you need to pour coconut milk, bring the whole mass to a boil, cover with a lid and simmer on a small fire for 15 minutes. A couple of minutes before being ready to add lime leaves.
The dish is ready. It goes well with rice or potatoes..
Meals prepared according to the above recipes, are not only incredibly tasty, but also healthy and low-calorie. Such meat can be consumed in diets, in sports and baby food. Cook chicken breasts in milk always with pleasure, in a positive mood and pamper your loved ones and yourself with delicious food. Enjoy your meal!