Today we invite you to try something incredibly tasty! We will prepare different sandwiches that will be combined only with curd cheese. All of them will be different both outside and inside, but, despite this, will be incredible! You just have to try it.!
|salted salmon –||4 slices|
|White bread –||200 g|
|cottage cheese –||0.1 kg|
|balsamic vinegar –||10 ml|
|olive oil –||10 ml|
|lettuce leaves –||4 things.|
|dill –||30 g|
|Time for preparing: 10 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 192 Kcal|
For seafood lovers, the very first recipe is suitable, in which we have lightly salted red fish. Not a sandwich, but a real yummy!
How to cook:
- Put the cheese in a bowl, add butter and balsamic vinegar..
- Dill, rinse and finely chop.
- Pour into the cheese mass with spices..
- Mix the components thoroughly together..
- Bread cut into eight slices.
- Rinse the lettuce and put on a slice on four slices of bread..
- Top with a cheese mass and put salmon.
- The remaining pieces of bread, too, grease, cover them with almost ready sandwiches.
Tip: if the lettuce is too large, you can cut into two parts or finely chop.
Sandwiches with curd cheese, tomatoes and sweet peppers
If you prefer vegetables and freshness, then keep the following option for yourself. It will have juicy tomatoes, sweet peppers, red onions and some salmon..
|canned salmon||0.4 kg|
|olive oil||15 ml|
|Red onion||40 g|
|lemon juice||30 ml|
|Bell pepper||1 PC.|
|Time for preparing: 25 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 133 calories|
How to cook:
- Open the fish, drain the liquid and put the meat in a bowl..
- Separate into fibers or mash with a fork..
- Peel the onion, rinse it, chop it finely..
- Add it to the fish, there too – citrus juice, olive oil, ricotta and spices.
- Stir and grease four slices of bread.
- Rinse the tomatoes and cut into rings.
- Pepper wash and clean the insides.
- Pulp cut into half rings.
- Rinse the lettuce and put on a slice on each sandwich.
- Put tomato and pepper on top.
- Cover with second pieces of bread, press down..
- Next, cut the sandwiches into triangles and serve.
How to cook with shrimp
Shrimp is a product that is impossible not to fall in love. Try them with a ruddy crust! We supplemented it with roasted nuts, cheese paste and curd cream. Yummy!
|Rye bread||4 pieces|
|Pine nuts||20 g|
|olive oil||40 ml|
|Time for preparing: 15 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 200 calories|
How to cook:
- Bread fry in a dry pan to a light crunch.
- Rinse arugula and place in blender.
- Peel the garlic and slice it..
- Fet crumble, add along with garlic and butter to arugula.
- There – crushed and purified from chili seeds, spices.
- Beat all ingredients until smooth..
- Boil shrimps until cooked, clean from tails, heads and shells.
- Heat some butter in a frying pan, put the shrimp.
- Add some garlic and shrimp..
- Fry them to ruddy on both sides.
- Pour the nuts in a dry frying pan and warm to a rosy and bright aroma..
- Slices of bread curd mass.
- Top with blender sauce, then shrimp and nuts at the end..
Tip: Brazil nuts or hazelnuts can be used as nuts..
Read also how to make delicious and healthy sandwiches with cottage cheese.
Sausage Sandwiches: Recipes for a quick snack and holiday table.
And here there is a whole selection of different sandwiches with chicken for a tasty breakfast..
With greens and carrot mousse
A truly original recipe for sandwiches. They will be with cottage cheese, like all the others. But on top there will be a sorrel-spinach mass with nuts and tender carrot mousse. At least once should try!
|cane sugar||2 g|
|Pine nuts||30 g|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 204 calories|
How to cook:
- Carrots for mousse clean, wash and rub.
- In a skillet, dissolve the butter, pour in the carrots..
- Stew it five minutes, stirring.
- Then add nutmeg, cumin, sugar, chili and spices..
- All combine and pour the cream, simmer to a thick consistency..
- Then remove from heat and let cool..
- Rinse the spinach and sorrel and chop into thin strips..
- Peel the garlic and press through..
- Pour water into a saucepan and add herbs and garlic..
- Stew for three minutes all together.
- Put the nuts in a dry frying pan..
- Fry until ruddy and bright flavor.
- Then add to the greens, remove the garlic and remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Dry slices of bread in a dry frying pan until light crunch.
- While they are still hot, brush them with curd cheese..
- Top with a green mass, sprinkle with nuts.
- Next, put the carrot mousse and sprinkle with nuts again..
Tip: You can use just grated boiled carrots, if you do not have time to prepare the mousse.
Cheesecake and Avocado Sandwiches Recipe
Avocado is freshness and incredibly rich taste. This fruit is one of the main components. Besides him, there will be juicy red fish cutlets, fresh spinach and cottage cheese cream..
|olive oil||30 ml|
|green onions||40 g|
|cottage cheese||150 g|
|red fish fillet||0.5 kg|
|lemon rind||5 g|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 199 calories|
How to cook:
- Wash the fish thoroughly, check for bones..
- Cut it into small cubes.
- Next, kitchen hatchet chop the resulting mass into mince.
- Rinse green onions and chop finely..
- Protein whisk a little fork or whisk.
- Add both ingredients to the fish along with olive oil and breadcrumbs..
- Add spices and repel thoroughly..
- Form four cutlets to fit the buns and put them in the cold..
- Let them stand there for twenty minutes..
- Finely chop thyme, mix with zest, spices and combine with curd cheese.
- Dissolve half the butter in the pan.
- Fry on it to readiness cutlets on both sides. Better to do it under the lid, so that the cutlets are better and faster fried.
- Rinse avocado peel.
- Rinse the spinach and let it dry..
- Take out the bone and pulp cut into slices.
- Cut the buns into halves and fry them on the inside on the remaining butter.
- Grease each bun with curd mass (eight halves).
- Put on top slices of avocado and spinach.
- Next – fish cakes and the second half of the buns.
To make sandwiches not only tasty, but also unusual, prepare some kind of sauce as a layer. It can be sour cream with cucumbers and greens, tomatoes with olives, yogurt with mushrooms or homemade mayonnaise.
Do not be afraid of additives like pickled mushrooms, olives, olives, cheese of various kinds (with mold, nuts, pepper). It can also be gherkins, capers, fresh vegetables, mushrooms, different types of sausages, roasted meat and much more..
Curd cheese sandwiches are not only tasty, they are also very fresh, tender and incredibly satisfying. In addition to cottage cheese, there are meat, vegetables, fruits, nuts, and greens. Don’t you want to try?