Cooking cake “Curly Pincher” is carried out in several stages. First, the dough is prepared and the cake is baked, then the cream is prepared, the frosting is prepared, and finally a very tasty dessert is assembled. Often, for a change in taste, a fruit filling is used to make a cake..
|the eggs –||2 pcs.|
|sugar –||1 cup|
|condensed milk –||0.5 can|
|sour cream –||1 cup|
|flour –||two glasses|
|baking soda –||1 tsp.|
|cocoa –||3 tbsp. l.|
|cream 20% for cream –||200 ml|
|cream sugar –||1 cup|
|condensed milk for cream –||0.5 can|
|icing milk –||5 tbsp. l.|
|sugar to glaze –||5 tbsp. l.|
|icing cocoa –||5 tbsp. l.|
|icing butter –||40 grams|
|Time for preparing: 120 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 278 Kcal|
Step-by-step preparation of dough for the “Curly Pinscher” delicacy:
- In the capacity to break the eggs and add sugar. Mix thoroughly and gradually pour in condensed milk. It is necessary to continuously stir until a homogeneous composition;
- Add sour cream and mix the mixture thoroughly again;
- Add flour with soda, pre-mixed and sifted;
- Divide the resulting composition into two equal parts;
- Cocoa is added to one of them;
- Preheat oven to a temperature of 200 ˚C;
- Baking cake with margarine and pour the first part of the mixture with cocoa. Leave for half an hour. The readiness of the cake can be checked with a toothpick;
- Do the same with the second part of the mix..
Now you can start preparing the cream:
- Prepare a container of metal of sufficient depth for easy kneading. Pour thick sour cream and condensed milk into it and pour sugar;
- Using a mixer, beat until a homogeneous mass;
- Put in the fridge for half an hour, in order to mass became a little thicker;
- Spread the cake without cocoa cream and leave to soak;
- Korzh, which was prepared with the addition of cocoa must be broken into pieces. The resulting parts are completely wetted in cream and laid out on the cake with cream. It should make a kind of slide;
- The rest of the cream is poured on the resulting elevation..
Now I need icing:
- Milk and sugar are poured into the pan, put on the stove;
- After the mixture boils, you can add cocoa and stir until completely dissolved;
- At the end is added butter;
- Wait until the mixture is cooled and pour a cake on it. After that, the cake is completely ready..
Recipe for “Curly Pincher” Cake with Dried Fruit
Often such a cake is also called “Curly Pinscher”..
For cooking you will need:
- one can of condensed milk;
- milk – 1/3 cup;
- cocoa: for the glaze in the amount of five tablespoons, for the dough in the amount of two tablespoons;
- sugar: for the dough in the amount of one tablespoon, for the cream in the amount of one glass; for the glaze in the amount of five tablespoons;
- flour in the amount of one and a half glasses;
- sour cream: for the test in the amount of one glass, for the cream in the amount of three glasses;
- soda, pre-slaked – two teaspoons;
- butter – 2 tablespoons;
- one cup of dried apricots;
- one glass of prunes;
- a bar of black chocolate;
- one glass of chopped walnuts;
- two chicken eggs.
Cooking time – 2.5 hours.
Calories – 278 kcal per 100 g.
Phased cooking cake:
- For the dough, put eggs in a container, add sour cream, sugar and condensed milk. Stir thoroughly;
- Sift flour and add to the mixture. Also extinguish the soda and add to the same;
- Stir thoroughly with a mixer;
- The dough is divided into two parts: in one of them should be ¾ of the whole mixture, and in the other 1/3;
- From a small part of the cake is baked;
- Cocoa is added to the second most part and the cake is also baked;
- Now you can make a cream: mix sour cream with sugar and beat with a mixer;
- To prepare the glaze, mix the sour cream, milk, sugar and boil on the stove. Add cocoa and stir until completely dissolved. At the end add the butter;
- You also need to pre-prepare the filling. To do this, prunes and dried apricots are thoroughly washed, dried and cut into small cubes;
- Light cake is laid out on a special dish and very carefully smeared with cream in large quantities. Top of the cream to perform powdered dried fruit;
- Dark cake to break into small pieces dipped in cream. Put half on cake with cream. Sprinkle dried fruit on top. Again, continue to lay out the pieces. Sprinkle also dried fruits;
- Pour all over with the resulting icing;
- Grate the chocolate on a coarse grater and sprinkle the finished cake on top.
Cake “Curly Pinscher” is quite difficult to prepare and will take a considerable amount of time and effort. But the result can exceed all expectations. Its delicate taste and alluring aroma will not leave anyone indifferent.