What can you please children? Of course, buns with very tasty and healthy stuffing.!
There are a large number of the most diverse recipes for buns with various fillings. This article presents some of the most popular recipes, among which there are quick cooking methods..
|milk –||600 ml|
|flour –||1 kg|
|dried apricots –||450 g|
|fresh yeast –||50 g|
|sesame –||100 g|
|the eggs –||2 pcs.|
|vanillin –||2 g|
|salt –||0.5 tsp.|
|vegetable oil –||130 ml|
|Time for preparing: 90 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 268 Kcal|
- To begin with, we take a large bowl, crumb yeast into it, pour in vanillin, salt and sugar. Next, heat up some milk – about 30-50 degrees and pour it into a yeast mixture..
- Next pour the oil, mix. Then beat the eggs and add to the bowl. Sift flour and fall asleep after it, then knead the dough with a spoon (more convenient than wood).
- After all the preparations, cover the bowl with the dough with a towel and remove it in a warm place. When the dough will double, take it out and put it on the table, pre-sprinkled with flour. Again, knead it well. Next, take the dough and put it in the bowl again, cover with a towel and send it to a warm place. After some time, it will again increase in volume by two. Next, grease the table and hands with butter, then knead the dough again. Then divide it into parts of 80-100 grams and give them a spherical shape. Cover with cling film and let stand for 15 minutes..
- In the meantime, we take dried apricots and, having cleared debris and tails, we wash it and let it dry. Next, take our dried apricots and cut it into pieces – no more than a centimeter (you can leave it as it is, if you want).
- Next, we just have to make buns – for this we take balls, make cakes, put dried apricots in the center and cover the cakes from above to make the ball again, but with the filling. Next, flatten them a little, turn the seam down and make small cuts from the center to the edges to make a pattern. Grease buns with egg yolk on top and pour a pinch of sesame in the center.
Then heat the oven to 180 degrees, put the buns on a baking sheet and send them to bake for 15-20 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!
How to bake puff pastry
- To begin with, thoroughly wash the dried apricots and clean from any husks and tails. After that, finely chop it. Pour into a saucepan, cover grated zest and sugar from above. Stir, add water and set on fire – boil for about 1-2 minutes, then remove from heat and set aside to cool..
- Next, roll out the dough to a thickness of about half a centimeter. We divide our dough into squares of 7×7 cm, it is possible more or less, depending on the preferred size of the buns. Along the edges of each square we make cuts. We spread the stuffing in the center and dabble the two edges in the following way – we got straps on both sides because of the cuts, to begin with, we pull them up to lift the edges, and then we bring them together and draw one strap into the other – so we will have something like tubules, and the top between the straps will look our filling (for details, see the picture).
- Put the buns on a greased baking sheet and give rise for 15-20 minutes. How to rise, grease with a beaten egg and put in the oven for 10-15 minutes at a temperature of about 250 degrees (consider the parameters of the oven and the size of the buns). Enjoy your meal!
Rolls with dried apricots and cottage cheese
- First melt the butter and preheat the milk. In a deep bowl, mix flour, yeast and 160 grams of sugar. Add our milk to this bowl, and then pour in 2 eggs, which you should first beat with a fork. After that, we start kneading the dough – in the process we add melted butter in small portions. As the dough is ready, put it in a warm place for a half to two hours, covered with a towel.
- In the meantime, you can do stuffing. To do this, take the cottage cheese and skip it through a meat grinder or grind in a mixer – at the output we need a homogeneous smooth mass. Next, add the egg and the remainder of the sugar, then carefully beat. We take dried apricots, washed, cleaned from husks and debris, then cut into smaller ones.
- When the dough fits, divide it into two parts and roll both into two rectangles. On top of each spread equally curd mass and sprinkle evenly with dried apricots. Next, each layer should be folded in half to make a roll. Each cut into equal pieces (buns of this size will be). Each rectangular piece (bun) should be twisted in the middle.
- Next, lay out our buns on a baking sheet, covered with parchment, and leave them to rise. In the meantime, we warm up the oven to 180 degrees and, as the buns rise, send them to bake for 20-30 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!
Baking recipe with prunes
- We warm up the milk a little more than room temperature and pour a tablespoon of sugar into it, and then the crumbled yeast. All mix until dissolved.
- Next, sift into the mixture a little more than a third of the flour. Then we mix it all up with a spoon until the whole mass becomes homogeneous – this is how we get the sponge. We take the brew and put about 35 minutes in the oven, preheated to 40-45 degrees. During this time, it will acquire the sour smell of fermented yeast and bubbles will appear on the surface, plus to everything – it will increase by 2-3 times, so take a larger container.
- Next, stir the brew to a uniform state without bubbles and pour salt into it, sugar and butter (you do not need to heat it, it will melt itself in a warm brew), all is stirred. Then sift the flour (but not all, leave about 80-100 grams). Knead the dough – in the process we pour the rest of the flour. When kneading hands can be oiled, so that the dough does not stick. Next, send the dough into the oven at 40-45 degrees for about an hour, during which time it will rise about 2-3 times..
- In the meantime, we take the ingredients for the filling – dried apricots and prunes. We wash them, remove the husks, tails and bones from prunes. We cut our stuffing smaller and leave to readiness test.
- After one hour, we take out the dough and divide it into 15-20 balls the size of an apple. We roll them up well and cover them with a film for 10 minutes. Then we take and crush each ball, and put our mixed stuffing in the center, then pinch the edges right above the filling. Turning the buns seam down, crush them and make cuts in a circle (any pattern), and then lubricate with a beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame – on a pinch on a bun.
- We shift the buns on a baking sheet and send in the oven for 20 minutes at 200 degrees.
Enjoy your meal!
- First, defrost the dough. While it reaches room temperature, prepare the filling. Wash dried apricots with raisins, clean from all kinds of husks and debris. After that, cut the dried apricots smaller, pour over boiling water along with the raisins and sprinkle with sugar, leave to infuse.
- Take the dough. There are two ways to make rose buns:
- For the first method, we just need to roll our dough into the layer, sprinkle with sugar (if you want sweets more nicely) and put the stuffing on it evenly. After that, we roll the layer into a roll and cut it into thick washers – the buns are made.
- For the second method, you need to roll the dough into the formation, sprinkle it into strips and sprinkle each strip with sugar, then put the stuffing on each strip evenly and twist it into a rosette. The first method is good because it is simple and fast, but in the second – the look is more aesthetic, you define the shape of the future rosette yourself and as a result you can slightly cut and dissolve the “petals” so that after baking the buns look more like rosettes.
- How blind, you can send buns on a baking sheet, covered with parchment and oiled. Spoon the buns with a whipped egg yolk and (if you want more sweet) sprinkle with sugar.
- Sent to the oven at 250 degrees for 15-20 minutes, depending on the power of the oven. Enjoy your meal!
Learn how to bake buns in a slow cooker.
Kids will love buns with condensed milk prepared according to this recipe..
Click here for a steamed rice bun recipe..
- For more beauty, rolls are usually mixed with sugar before frying..
- If you want the dried apricots in the filling turned out to be tender, then you can steam it in warm sweet tea, the main thing is not to overdo it, otherwise during baking the dried apricots will turn into porridge.
In the video – a recipe for baking buns with dried apricots and almonds: