Buckwheat is an amazing product that combines a lot of advantages. It is healthy, tasty, it is eaten both as a separate dish and as a side dish..
With a minimum of effort spent on its preparation, a decent result is obtained – a hearty meal with its own special flavor..
The recipes of this cereal with chicken have an important advantage: in a short period of time a full-fledged hot dish is ready, including both meat and a side dish..
|chicken legs –||3 pcs.|
|boiling water –||two glasses|
|bulbs –||1 PC.|
|garlic –||several teeth|
|salt, pepper, other seasonings –||taste|
|mayonnaise –||two tablespoons|
|Time for preparing: 90 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 137 Kcal|
A quick and practical recipe for hot: juicy meat and crumbly side dish will satisfy the hunger of all family members. Vitamin-rich buckwheat and dietary poultry meat – a combination that will suit both adults and children..
- Prepare the cereal: buckwheat, poured boiling water, infused 10-15 minutes;
- Fry the onion sliced in half rings in butter;
- After the cereal is infused, mix all the ingredients obtained and add salt to taste;
- Divide the meat into small pieces, grate with pepper or other spices, salt a little and smear with mayonnaise. Garlic can be laid in the “pockets” cut in the meat, or cut and sprinkle on top of it;
- In a greased form, put buckwheat with onions added to it. Lay on the rump pieces of chicken, cover with foil;
- In an oven preheated in advance, the dish will “ripen” for about an hour, so that the meat has browned, 10 minutes before the readiness is ready, the foil must be removed..
Probably, you have already thought about how to cook buckwheat with chicken in the oven so that the dish can be attributed to proper nutrition. In fact, everything is simple: change the mayonnaise for sour cream and watch the video:
Cooking a dish in a pot – a variant of the recipe of the national Russian cuisine
Food in Russia has traditionally been prepared in pots. Porridge and soup, stewed in the oven, had an indescribable aroma and taste.
To give preference to a potted dish is to return to the origins of national cuisine and feel its features..
Below are two recipes for chicken with buckwheat in a pot in the oven, however, regardless of the option chosen, the dish cooked in this dish will be appetizing and juicy.
- Two glasses of buckwheat;
- 500-600 grams of chicken;
- 2 teaspoons of salt, seasoning for pizza;
- Bay leaf and peppercorns;
- Meat, cut into small pieces, mixed with salt, seasoning and decomposed into pots;
- Put the onion rings on top of the chicken pieces;
- Clean buckwheat gradually fall asleep in each pot so that the mass reaches approximately the middle of the pot. There should be a place to swell the cereal. We prisalivaem, add bay leaf and black pepper;
- Lastly pour cold water – its level should be slightly higher than the set mass.
Cover the pots with lids and put in an oven preheated to 160 degrees for 1 hour. At the end of cooking, you can add a piece of butter to each pot. Turn off the oven and then bake buckwheat with chicken for another 10-15 minutes.
The main ingredients for the second recipe for chicken with buckwheat in pots in the oven:
- Chicken pieces (breast, chicken, etc.) – 0.5 kg;
- Buckwheat – 2 glasses;
- Salt – 2 teaspoons (remain the same as in the first method).
It just does not use seasoning for pizza..
However, different cooking methods:
- Before putting the products in the pots, they are fried;
- At first, chopped onions and meat are fried (5-7 minutes in time);
- Then pure buckwheat is added to the pan, the mass continues to roast over medium heat for another five minutes. Important: the water from the washed cereals should drain;
- Cereals with meat lay the pots to half, salt and pour hot water a couple of centimeters above the cereal.
Potted lids in a preheated oven are first cooked at a temperature of 150 degrees 20-25 minutes. Then another 15 minutes – at 100 degrees.
We have described two methods, with the ingredients practically did not change, and now we suggest you add mushrooms. You know, this dish will be your favorite! See in the video all the stages of its preparation:
Juicy cheese casserole
Cheese crust will not let the fragrant juices evaporate and will give the dish a special savory taste. To cook chicken with buckwheat and cheese in the oven, take:
- 4 chicken legs;
- 2 cups buckwheat groats;
- 100-200 grams of cheese (preferably solid varieties);
- A few spoons of sour cream;
- Onions, garlic, black pepper;
- 4 cups hot salt water.
- Grate or crush garlic, chop onion;
- Chicken cut and rub with garlic and pepper, if desired – with other spices;
- Grated cheese rubbed;
- Wash buckwheat;
- Grease a baking sheet with butter and put the ingredients in the following sequence: grits, onions, pieces of chicken, meat are smeared with sour cream in addition to spices, on top of the whole dish is sprinkled with grated cheese;
- Preheat the oven and bake an appetizing buckwheat casserole with chicken for about an hour.
Chicken stuffed with buckwheat and baked in a sleeve in the oven
Beautiful and tasty dish that will look great not only on the festive table, but also will delight participants in the daily meal.
Stuffed buckwheat absorbs excess chicken fat, becoming tender and juicy.
- Whole chicken;
- 1-2 glasses of buckwheat (taken depending on the size of the chicken carcass);
- One carrot and one bulb;
- Salt, meat spices to choose from.
We start the process of cooking stuffed chicken with buckwheat up in the oven:
- Boil buckwheat;
- Fry grated carrots and chopped onion;
- Finished cereal and fried;
- Rub chicken with salt and spices;
- To fill the chicken with buckwheat mass, sew up the hole, and put the bird in the sleeve.
Bake the carcass in the sleeve on the baking sheet in a preheated oven.
Cooking time – 1 hour, temperature – 180 degrees.
Any variation of the recipe on the theme “Buckwheat with chicken” is quick, tasty and healthy. Light poultry meat goes well with the “queen of cereals”, and cooked dishes will have a special taste and aroma..
We invite you to see the recipe for stuffing chicken buckwheat in a video clip. Only there will be one difference from the recipe described above: foil instead of a sleeve.