Cheesecakes are popular with many Slavic peoples. This is a national dish of Russians, Ukrainians and Belarusians..
They were invented by their thrifty housewives, who felt sorry for throwing out the soured milk. They made cottage cheese from it and baked cheesecakes..
Very often there is another name for them – the curd. These are products in the form of cottage cheese cakes, a small amount of flour, eggs and sugar, fried in a large amount of sunflower oil..
There are recipes with additional ingredients: raisins, apples, pears, fresh and dried berries. They enrich the taste of a traditional dish..
What cheesecakes earned self-love?
Cottage cheese – the main ingredient of cheesecakes – a very useful product. However, not all people, especially children, he likes. Yes, and the frequent use of this rich in calcium dairy product bothers.
To diversify the menu and enter the dairy product into the diet of children, a recipe for special flat cakes from cottage cheese was invented. Argued that Tsar Peter I could not imagine breakfast without appetizing cheesecakes with sour cream.
Probably, there is no such hostess, in whose culinary book or simply the cherished recipe of making rosy cheesecakes would not be kept in memory. The set of products for this dish is almost always the same. But there are several cooking methods..
Most often, cheesecakes are fried in a skillet, in which quite a lot of vegetable oil is poured. So they turn out ruddy, with a beautiful fried crust. If you follow the temperature regime, it will turn out appetizing, golden.
However, there are recipes according to which cheesecakes are boiled for a couple or baked in the oven..
Steamer cheesecakes are great for baby or diet food. Plus, this oil is not required at all. A great way to get a healthy meal and save money..
The undoubted advantage of steam cheesecakes is the simplicity of their preparation. No need to stand over a hot frying pan and turn each cake in the hissing oil. It is enough just to spread the dough in molds, and the rest will make steam.
In the oven, the dish will keep a brown crust, but it will not be soaked with oil as it is when cooking in a pan. Therefore, this method of preparation will be appreciated by those who follow the health and try to reduce the amount of fried foods. In the oven you can cook at the same time a large portion of cheesecakes.
|Cottage cheese –||350 g|
|Chickens Eggs –||3 pcs. or 10 pcs. quail|
|Salt –||a little pinch|
|Sugar –||2 tbsp. spoons|
|Any cooking oil for frying –||¼ cup|
|Flour –||half a glass for dough and breading the finished cheesecakes|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 183 Kcal|
Each housewife prepares the curd pancakes according to her signature recipe. However, for beginner housewives and for fans of traditional cuisine, the classic recipe of this dish is best suited. If you follow all the points exactly, then enjoying a tasty and healthy breakfast will be more than one generation in the family..
The proposed recipe for many years. Cooking on it is easy, especially looking at the photo..
- In a wide and deep container you need to break the eggs;
- Add salt to the eggs. It is needed for cheesecakes to have a balanced taste. Another cottage cheese perfectly interacts with salt. From this its taste only benefits;
- After salt, sugar is sent to the bowl. All ingredients are thoroughly mixed;
- Cottage cheese is added to the mixture. Everything is mixed well with a spoon or fork. Blender is not suitable for this process. It is necessary to achieve such a consistency, so that in the dough there are only a few grains of cottage cheese;
- Then in the resulting mass add half a cup of flour. Stir until a homogeneous consistency;
- Place the second half of a cup of flour in a deep bowl. She will need to be bread in her bread dough. Wet hands gather a small lump of dough and breaded in flour;
- It is laid out on a flat surface and a cake is formed with a knife or spatula. Its thickness should not exceed one and a half centimeters;
- In the pan with hot vegetable oil are laid out already pre-formed products. The fire should be average. For baking cheesecakes, 4-5 minutes on each side is enough;
- On the readiness of cottage cheese cakes informs the delicious golden crust. After removing them from the pan, place them on a paper towel that will absorb excess fat;
- Classic cheesecakes are served warm. Sour cream, jam, jam and even condensed milk are perfect as a sauce..
We present you a video in which the option of cooking classic cheese cakes in a slow cooker is considered:
The classic recipe for lush curds with semolina
Usually flour is added to cheesecakes. However, what happens if you buy too wet cottage cheese on the market or in the store? According to the classic recipe, cheesecakes made from it will be flat and viscous..
Beloved semolina will help everyone. If you add it instead of flour, it will contribute to the binding of viscous cottage cheese. The finished product will be airy, tender and very tasty..
So, for the cakes with cottage cheese with semolina you need these products:
- Cottage cheese – one pack weighing 200-250 grams;
- Chicken eggs – 1 pc. or 4pcs. quail;
- Flour – 2-3 tablespoons;
- Semolina – 1 tablespoon without a slide;
- Sugar – 3 tbsp. spoons. It can be replaced with powdered sugar to taste;
- Salt is a small pinch;
- Vanilla sugar or vanilla – to taste;
- Soda, hydrated with lemon juice – ½ tsp;
- Any cooking oil for frying – ¼ cup.
It will not take a lot of effort to make cheesecakes according to this classic recipe..
- Put the curd in a deep bowl. Knead with a fork or grind with a blender;
- Mix it with all the dry ingredients: flour, semolina, sugar, salt and vanilla sugar;
- Egg break. Separate the yolk from the protein. Send the yolk into the curd mass;
- Beat egg white with a small amount of salt into a strong foam. Introduce it into the curd dough, adding at the same time hydrated soda. Mix gently from top to bottom. If you get too thick mass, you can add a few tablespoons of heavy cream or sour cream;
- Finished dough need to type a tablespoon dipped in cold water, and spread on a well-heated pan with vegetable oil;
- After the appearance of a golden crust, the cakes can be removed from the heat and serve..
The taste of cheesecakes is highly dependent on the ingredients used. Therefore, cottage cheese and all other products should be fresh. Otherwise, the hostess, no matter how hard she tries, risks to get lozenges, more like a hard sole..
You can find out how to make wonderful quark with semolina and dried apricots in the video clip below:
Secrets of experienced housewives
Each hostess knows little secrets and tricks, thanks to which syrnichki turn out lush, high, fragrant and incredibly tasty. Here are some of them:
- Cottage cheese makers will be tender and tasty if they are made from a homogeneous curd mass. It is better to choose dry cottage cheese. Otherwise, moisture will have to remove the addition of flour. It will make rubber products;
- For the pomp and softness of the finished product, eggs with sugar are whipped as long as possible;
- The tenderness of cheesecakes depends on the amount of flour. The smaller it will be, the softer and more tender the product. But completely abandon the flour is not worth it;
- If the curd products are very thick, then the curd inside will remain wet and not baked. Therefore, they will remain flat and rigid;
- You do not need a lot of eggs, otherwise the dough will turn out liquid. Again, have to use extra flour;
- We must try not to overdo it with sugar. It is more effective to sprinkle ready-made cheesecakes;
- The pan when frying must be closed with a lid. It is better if it will have the shape of a dome;
- If you bake cakes in the oven, you need to add a little baking powder or quenched soda to the dough. So the dough will turn out lush and softer. After cooking, they need to rest in the oven for another 10 minutes..
Of course, the taste of a dish depends on the quality of the ingredients used and on how good a particular recipe is. However, to achieve perfection and to bring pleasure to family members, the hostess will never succeed unless she has invested a part of her soul in cooking, has not transferred a handful of her love.