Adygea is the birthplace of tasty and healthy cheese prepared according to special traditions and technologies..
Adyghe cheese – a storehouse of minerals and vitamins. The list of useful properties attracts with its diversity: zinc, phosphorus, copper, iron, magnesium, sulfur, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, D, H, E, beta-carotene, ascorbic acid.
Naturally, the main indicator of the benefits of the product is calcium, which is necessary for children, athletes, pregnant women, the elderly..
A daily intake of fifty grams of fresh cheese will help improve metabolism, improve mood, get rid of insomnia. For those people who have to follow a diet, the Adyghe cheese will be a tasty and harmless addition to the limited menu..
Pies, salads, appetizers, cheesecakes, curd paste, pizza – all this is only a small part of the possibilities. But, before using Adygei cheese in a particular dish, let’s make it ourselves.
|Milk –||2 liters|
|Kefir –||0.5 liters|
|Time for preparing: 120 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 61 Kcal|
Heat two liters of milk in a saucepan, but do not bring to a boil;
Pour half a liter of regular yogurt or yogurt with fat content of 3.2;
Stir slowly over low heat until white lumps form;
Set the pan aside from the stove while continuing to stir the white mass;
Take a three-liter bowl, cover with a colander and spread gauze on it, strain;
The pieces of the future cheese remaining on the gauze, squeeze slightly from the juice, but not too much, the Adyghe cheese should not be dry;
Blind from the resulting mass the shape of the cheese head;
Salt lightly from all sides and put in a separate dish;
Let the cheese cool and eat.
The advantages of this product are obvious – minimum costs, maximum benefits and positive emotions..
Adygea cheese at home in a slow cooker
- Milk of high fat content – 3 liters;
- Chicken egg – 4 pcs .;
- Sour milk – 100 ml;
- Greens (parsley, dill) – 1 bunch;
- Walnut – 80 grams.
- First you need to leave the milk for a day in a warm place;
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs with a mixer, add salt;
- Pour sour milk and beaten eggs into the multicooker container;
- Stir the mixture thoroughly;
- Turn on the slow cooker for 30 minutes in the “Baking” mode;
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then strain the white mass through folded gauze;
- Cut the greens in a blender and chop the walnuts into large pieces;
- Stir in the greens and walnuts with the curds left over on the gauze;
- Put the future cheese under the press and let it stand in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours.
The most useful and natural product is perfect for breakfast. Start your day tasty, energized and in a great mood..
Recipes for delicious Adyghe cheese
Adyghe cheese can be eaten as a complete dish, and used as one of the ingredients. The savory taste of cheese will give the dish an oriental flavor and zest..
Delicious pizza for the whole family
Adygea cheese – juicy filling for tender pizza.
Do you like tender, hot pizza with crispy cheese? Prepare it at home so that everyone wants supplements. The dough can be purchased at the store, but you can make it even tastier and more tender. Cilantro or parsley will be perfectly combined with cheese from the Caucasus. For more juiciness, you need one big, springy tomato..
- Kefir – 600 grams;
- Flour – 800-1000 kg.;
- Yeast – 15 grams;
- Vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons;
- Sugar – 1 tablespoon;
- Salt to taste;
- First strain the flour, pour it into a special dish, where the dough will fit;
- Add kefir, salt to taste, instant yeast, vegetable oil, sugar to the flour;
- Beat the whole consistency thoroughly until smooth;
- Let the dough come for 40 minutes;
- Thoroughly roll the dough to the size of a baking sheet; layer in 1 – 1.5 cm;
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees;
- Do not forget to lightly grease the pan with butter;
- Cut the cheese into thin, oblong pieces;
- Cut the tomato into two halves to form semicircular slices;
- Spread the ingredients evenly on a baking sheet;
- Put the pizza in the oven on the top shelf; cooking time 10-12 minutes, temperature 200 degrees;
- Rinse the herbs in a colander, chop finely, leave a couple of small twigs for decoration;
- Sprinkle with greens, decorate pizza with crispy, fragrant cheese.
Serve on the table. It is cooked easily – eaten quickly!
Eggplant Baked with Cheese
Dish causes appetite from one name..
- Eggplant – 1 kg.;
- Tomatoes – 500-600 grams;
- Garlic – 1 clove;
- Cheese – 250-300 grams;
- Basil – one bunch;
- Salt, pepper – to taste.
- Medium eggplants, no more than 15 cm., Cut into lengths of 5-6 pieces;
- Salt from two sides, put in a bowl, let stand for a couple of hours;
- Drain all the juice, fry in a skillet on both sides;
- We make the sauce: finely chop the garlic, mix with hot pepper, fry in a frying pan for about 30 seconds, add the tomatoes, grated, pre-peeled; at the end a little salt; simmer until the sauce is thick;
- Preheat oven to 180-200 degrees;
- Put the eggplants in the prepared baking dish, spread the slices of the Adygei cheese evenly, pour the sauce;
- Put on the middle shelf of the oven, bake at 200 degrees for 35-40 minutes;
- Finely chop the basil, leave a couple of small twigs to decorate
- The dish is ready, sprinkle and decorate with greens.
Eat on health!
Adygea cheese is a perishable product, so it is important to store it properly. Do not allow high humidity and temperature above +4 degrees.
Do not put the cheese in the fridge open, as it easily absorbs odors. The ideal solution would be to wrap it in parchment paper..
Do not overeat the product. If you notice that after consuming cheese, they suffer from headaches, discard it. Tryptophan content in cheese can cause migraines.
Therefore, in all it is important to comply with the measure.
Enjoy your meal!