Cookies with marmalade is an excellent pastry that is perfect for tea. You can cook it with ease at home, while it will come out much better, unlike the one that is sold in many stores. Its preparation is quite simple, it is easy and convenient to work with marmalade, it does not follow and allows you to keep the beautiful shape of the cookies..
So, how to learn to do this delicacy? After all, how good it is every day to pamper your family with fragrant and tasty pastries, which will be a great addition to coffee, cocoa, tea, juice. Read on and find out.!
|water is cold –||30 ml|
|butter –||small pack|
|granulated sugar –||140 grams|
|gummies –||one pack|
|flour –||half a kilo|
|baking powder –||5 grams|
|cinnamon –||2 grams|
|Time for preparing: 75 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 420 Kcal|
In order to do everything correctly, the whole process of making shortbread with marmalade is carried out in accordance with the following scheme:
- A pack of butter is recommended to pull out of the refrigerator about 40 minutes before the start of cooking so that it becomes soft;
- Next, add the required amount of sugar to the cup to the butter and gently rub to a homogeneous structure;
- Pour flour into oil mixture, sprinkle a little baking powder and cinnamon;
- All must be stirred before the appearance of the crumb. Pour some cold water and collect everything in the form of a round lump;
- After that, the finished dough is rolled out in a layer with a thickness of about 4 mm;
- Cut out small circles from the reservoir;
- In the center of each circle it is necessary to make a small round hole;
- We place a sheet of parchment paper on the surface of the pan and put cookies on it;
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and remove the pan in it;
- It is necessary to bake a quarter of an hour, during this period the cookie is completely baked;
- Next, remove and put marmalade in the center of each circle;
- Remove again in a hot oven and leave for some time, so that the marmalade melts a little;
- After that, remove and spread cookies on a plate.
“Bagels” with marmalade
In order to make bagels, prepare the following ingredients:
- 200 grams of butter or margarine;
- a glass of sour cream;
- 130 grams of sugar;
- flour – 600-700 grams;
- a few pinch of salt;
- baking soda – half a teaspoon;
- 200 grams of marmalade.
Cooking will take 75 minutes.
Calories – 458 kcal.
The procedure for proper preparation:
- A piece of butter must be put in a saucepan, put on the fire and melt a little, but not completely;
- Next, put the butter to the right amount of sour cream, granulated sugar, salt, baking soda. All components are well stirred until a homogeneous structure;
- Then pour the flour parts and knead the dough;
- Add flour at your discretion. The dough should come out with a soft, elastic structure;
- We form a ball from the finished base, wrap it in plastic wrap and place in the fridge for half an hour;
- After that, the dough is divided into several parts, each part is rolled out in the form of a round layer and cut into triangular-shaped segments;
- On a wide part of the segment you need to put a piece of marmalade;
- We roll up each segment with marmalade in the form of a bagel;
- On the surface of the pan can lay a sheet of paper for baking;
- Lay out the bagels on the baking sheet;
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and place a baking tray there. Bake bagels for 20 minutes;
- Ready ruddy bagels remove from the pan and serve for tea.
Tea Stained Glass Cookies
We will prepare the following products:
- 100 grams of creamy softened butter;
- granulated sugar – half a glass;
- one egg;
- 400 grams of flour;
- some vanilla sugar;
- pinch of baking powder;
- salt – ¼ t.lozhki;
- 100 grams of multi-colored chewing marmalade.
It will take 75-80 minutes to prepare..
Calories – 498 kcal.
How will the cooking be done:
- Remove the butter from the refrigerator beforehand; it should be soft;
- Add sugar to the butter, add salt. Stir with a mixer until a homogeneous structure;
- Then add vanilla sugar, chicken egg. Mix well with a mixer;
- Pour flour into another cup, add baking powder and mix;
- After that, pour the flour into the butter mixture and knead the dough;
- If the dough comes out very sticky and soft, you can add a little more flour;
- Put the dough in a special film of polyethylene and place in the freezer for 1 hour;
- Marmalade should be cut into small slices;
- We take the test out of the freezer and roll it out in the form of a layer with a thickness of 1 centimeter;
- With the help of large molds cut cookies;
- In the center of each cut a hole for marmalade;
- We spread cookies on a baking sheet with baking paper;
- We warm the oven to 180 degrees and send there a baking sheet;
- You need to bake about 10 minutes, until ruddy color;
- Then in the center of each cookie lay out a piece of marmalade;
- Then again put in a hot oven for two minutes;
- Put the finished cookies on a plate and serve on the table for tea.
Cookies with marmalade in chocolate
Cookies will be made of the following components:
- eggs – 3 pieces;
- powdered sugar – 4 large spoons;
- 50-70 grams of marmalade;
- flour – half a glass.
Ingredients for the glaze:
- butter – 50 grams;
- milk chocolate bar.
We will cook for half an hour.
Calories – 485 kcal.
- Chicken eggs break, separate proteins and yolks;
- Put proteins into the container, begin to beat, and at the same time gradually pour sugar powder;
- Next, lay out the yolks and using a mixer or blender, beat to a state of fluffy mass;
- Flour should be sifted and poured into a whipped mixture;
- Mix well until a homogeneous and liquid dough;
- A sheet of baking paper should be laid on the baking sheet;
- Using a pastry bag, squeeze the dough into small round cookies;
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and remove the form into it;
- Bake cookies need about 8-10 minutes;
- Take out the finished cookies, lay out on the surface of each a small piece of marmalade;
- We remove the pastries in the fridge for half an hour;
- We proceed to the preparation of the glaze. Chocolate is required to melt in a water bath;
- Butter put in a saucepan and melt on the fire to a liquid state;
- Combine melted butter and chocolate, mix well;
- Ready iced pour chilled marmalade cookies.
Lean biscuits stuffed with marmalade
What components will be required for preparation:
- half a glass of mineral water;
- sunflower oil – 130 ml;
- 500 grams of wheat flour;
- a pinch of baking soda;
- 150 grams of marmalade.
Cooking time – 75-80 minutes.
Calories – 364 kcal.
- For lean cookies, it is recommended to use marmalade on pectin or agar-agar;
- Cut marmalade into small pieces;
- Sift flour well and pour it into a cup;
- Pour mineral water into another cup, add vegetable oil in it and stir;
- Then pour baking soda and mix;
- Pour the flour into the liquid mixture with parts and slowly knead the dough;
- The result should be a soft dough with an oil base;
- Divide the dough into three parts;
- Each part is rolled out in the form of a round layer;
- Cut the round layer into 8 triangular parts;
- Then we cut each triangle into two parts;
- Put a piece of marmalade on a wide part of each segment and turn it into a bagel;
- In the same way we roll out other parts of the dough and make bagels;
- Spread parchment paper onto the surface of the baking sheet and spread bagels on it;
- We warm the oven to 180 degrees and send it to the baking sheet;
- Bake should be until the formation of ruddy color, about a quarter of an hour.
In order to make cheesecake with marmalade, you need to prepare the following components:
- cottage cheese – 250 grams;
- 200 grams of margarine;
- half a kilo of flour;
- marmalade – 200 grams;
- flour – 2 glasses;
- granulated sugar – 100 grams;
- baking soda – ¼ t.lozhki;
- some salt;
- 1 large spoon of vegetable oil.
Preparation takes 2 hours.
Calories – 456 kcal.
How to cook:
- Margarine should be removed from the fridge and left to stand at room temperature for it to become soft;
- Pour flour into margarine and grind well;
- Then add sugar, salt, baking soda;
- Put cottage cheese in a separate cup, add an egg to it and mix;
- Spread curd mass to flour with margarine and mix;
- Knead the stiff and elastic dough. It is better to remove it in the cold for 1 hour;
- After that, divide into 2-3 parts;
- Each part is rolled out in the form of a thin layer;
- Cut the layer into triangles;
- Marmalade cut into pieces and lay each piece on a wide part of the triangles;
- We collapse the triangle with a bagel marmalade;
- Grease a baking sheet with butter and spread bagels on it;
- The oven is heated to 200 degrees and put the pan there;
- We bake a quarter of an hour;
- After cooking the bagels, sprinkle with powdered sugar, spread on a plate and put on the table for tea.
- marmalade is better to use chewing, when baking, it does not spread;
- in order for the cookies to turn out elegant, it is better to use marmalade of different colors;
- Cookies can be of different shapes – round, triangular, stars, hearts.
Marmalade cookies turn out to be unusual, but at the same time incredibly tasty. This pastry will be a wonderful decoration for a festive table, for example, for the new year. You can also cook it for children’s parties, kids will appreciate it for sure, and they will ask for supplements.