Most of us love chicken. This delicious meat is successfully served in various variations. Its taste is almost impossible to spoil, and as an ingredient for a salad, it fits best, complementing it with piquancy and tenderness..
“What could be simpler than chopping up a salad from a couple of components ?!”, ─ you say. But not everything is so simple. To the salad, as well as to any dish, you need your own approach and imagination. After all, a simple experiment with adding a banal ingredient to a familiar recipe can radically change the taste of any salad.
So, there are various variations in the preparation of festive salads, but only a few recipes produce the greatest furor. Today we will share with you the secrets of their preparation..
Simple and Delicious Chicken Breast Salad: Recipes
|chicken fillet –||0.5 kg|
|hard cheese –||150 g|
|fresh leaf lettuce –||1 bundle|
|eggs –||5 pieces.|
|green onions –||several feathers|
|small tomatoes –||2 pcs.|
|butter –||30 g|
|mayonnaise 67% –||200 g|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 290 Kcal|
Let’s start! We put our chicken stew. Meanwhile boil 2 eggs hard boiled. From the remaining eggs make an omelet. To do this, add 2 tablespoons to the bowl. spoons of mayonnaise and beat eggs into it, salt and whisk thoroughly. In a heated pan, greased with butter, pour the egg mixture and fry on both sides.
Cut the tomatoes into strips, put them in a plate, and let the excess juice drain. Allow the cooked fillet to cool, chop into thin sticks. In the same way, cut the cheese, scrambled eggs and boiled eggs. Chop the greens and mix all the ingredients in a salad bowl.
We fill with salt, spices and mayonnaise. You can decorate at will. Believe me, this salad will not leave anyone completely indifferent!
French salad with shrimps
Of course, such a salad is far from simple, but extremely tasty. In order to save shrimp, you can safely replace the crab sticks (only they should not be fried).
- 400 gr. chicken fillet;
- 200 gr. boiled and peeled shrimp;
- 100-120 gr. hard cheese;
- 2 elastic fresh cucumbers;
- 8 berries of white grapes (you can not add);
- 200 gr. mayonnaise 30%;
- Greens (to your liking);
- Salt, spices (to your taste);
- 70 gr. cream (fat) butter.
Cooking will take 1 hour.
Calories in 100 grams of the finished product – about 240 kcal.
Let’s start! Cook chicken and cool. Cheese and cucumber cut into medium cube. We melt creamy butter in a frying pan and fry shrimps on it. Grilled chicken chop into small squares. In a salad bowl, combine chicken, cheese, cucumber, shrimp and fill all with mayonnaise. Season to taste with salt and spices and pour in grapes. If desired, you can also decorate with greens.
- Cabbage head;
- 400 gr. chicken fillet (can be replaced with sausage or ham);
- 1 can of canned green peas;
- 1 large bunch of dill;
- A few feathers of green onions;
- 200 gr. mayonnaise 67%;
- Salt, pepper (as you wish and taste).
It takes 30 minutes.
Calories in 100 grams of the finished product – about 180 kcal.
We go to the kitchen. We take out the cabbage and a thin shred it.
With peas, pour out the liquid and pour it into a salad bowl, send the cabbage to the same place. Boiled chicken cut into thin strips and well seasoned with black ground pepper.
Green chop. All mix and then fill with mayonnaise, salt. That’s all the wisdom! Our salad is ready.
Salad “Favorite” with squid
Nothing tastes better than a chicken in conjunction with this seafood, probably does not exist. This nourishing protein salad strikes the imagination with its taste..
- 200 gr. boiled chicken;
- 0.5 kg of squid;
- 150-200 gr. hard cheese;
- 1 small onion;
- 3 eggs;
- 200 gr. mayonnaise 30%;
- 20 gr. vinegar;
- 60 gr. water;
- 1 tsp sugar;
- Salt, pepper to your taste.
It will take 1 hour to cook.
Calories 100 grams. finished product – about 290 kcal.
Begin to create! For a start, pickle onions. To do this, shred it with straws, mix it with sugar and pour vinegar diluted with water ─ leave it for 40 minutes. In the meantime, let’s do some squid. Under running water, remove the film from the squid and remove the plate. We need to fill them with boiling water 2 times.
After the first, 5 minutes should pass. Next, drain the water and repeat the procedure. After such manipulations, the squid comes out very soft. We take our boiled breast and cut into strips; we do the same with squid, hard cheese and boiled hard-boiled eggs.
All mixed in a salad bowl, pour the onion, salt and pepper. Finally, dress the salad with mayonnaise. Enjoy your meal!
Salad “Lazy Caesar”
How often do not have enough time to go shopping in search of Worcestershire sauce, anchovy and Parmesan, such necessary for the masterpiece of modern cuisine ─ Caesar salad. What can I say!
Often, some people simply do not even have the means to buy all the ingredients listed. Here the proposed recipe comes to the rescue, not an analogue, of course, but as a replacement option, quite tasty..
- 300 gr. chicken breast;
- 1 Beijing cabbage (small);
- 1 tomato;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- Half a lemon;
- 1 pack of wheat garlic horseradish crackers;
- 200 gr. mayonnaise 30%;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of sour cream;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of sunflower (ordinary) oil;
- 100 gr. hard fatty cheese;
- 0.5 tsp sugar;
- Salt, pepper (to your liking).
The whole cooking will take 30 minutes..
Calories 100 grams. finished product about 220 kcal.
Getting started! First we need to fry our breast with garlic. To do this, we have her mode on the cubes and send in a frying pan heated with oil. We bring to semi-ready on medium heat. Garlic clean from the husk and chopped. Add to the chicken and fry until cooked, stirring constantly. In the deep salad bowl we tear (we do not cut) Peking cabbage in small pieces.
Cut the tomato into large squares and add to the cabbage. Cheese three on a large grater and ship there too. Cool the chicken and mix with the contents of the salad bowl. Salt, pepper, sprinkle with croutons. Cooking sauce.
In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, squeeze some lemon and add sugar. Ready salad can be filled with sauce immediately, but it is desirable to do this before serving. Enjoy your meal!
- Chicken salads will be much tastier if you cook them from the meat of the chest;
- In order to squeeze the juice of lemon does not necessarily cut. It is enough just to pierce something sharp;
- Sour cream will create a crisp on fried chicken, so before frying, coat it with meat;
- Stirring the food when cooking with a wooden spoon will keep all the useful vitamins in them;
- To get bitter from raw onion, it must be scalded with boiling water;
- Chicken meat will be juicy and soft if soaked before cooking in cold water with the addition of 1 tablespoon of vinegar;
- Chicken juice will remain if it is salted before heat treatment;
- Roast chicken, can be served cold, it almost does not lose its taste;
- If chicken meat is intended for making salad, then it should be laid in boiling water;
- Salad can quickly turn sour if cold and warm foods were combined during cooking;
- When buying chicken, you need to try to buy it chilled;
- Medium-sized chicken cooks for about 1 hour;
- The readiness of chicken meat is determined by piercing it with a knife, if a clear color juice is released, the bird is ready;
- Boiled chicken ─ tasty, healthy and dietary meat;
- Chicken meat goes well with lemon juice and garlic;
- The most delicious and savory salads are made of chicken, in combination with vegetables;
- Delicious and special will be the chicken breast salad with oranges or pineapple;
- Soy sauce brings chicken meat to a perfect and unique taste;
- Any chicken breast salad will complement the roasted sesame seed well..
Enjoy your meal!